Chapter 14

In the afternoon, Yves came to the office. The American-style office is a large room used by teachers.

Yves was lucky, looking left and right; only Teacher Dana was in the office. The golden wavy hair that she puts in a ponytail further shows the charm of a mature woman.

"Hmm? What's wrong, Yves?" Seeing her student come looking for her, Dana felt a little confused. Did he come here because of the declaration this morning? About the promise of marriage to her own student?

Although this is quite normal in America, it is still rare for this thing to happen.

"Teacher, are you free tonight? I would like to invite you to dinner." Yves invited with a smile.

"Why? You have to study hard; you will be accepted at MIT soon, but you still have a long way to go!" Looking a little confused, Dana hastily talks like a teacher teaching a student.

"It's okay; it's just that I want to take this time to eat with you. Maybe there will be less chance of seeing you again in the future. Teacher, can you promise me?" Yves pretended to be sad as if he would never see his Teacher again in the future.

Dana had no reason to dispute this. If Olly was here, he'd be laughing for sure!

'It's just a diner, right? Maybe I'm overthinking about it.'

Dana hesitated for a moment but then nodded. She didn't want to leave any regrets for her students. It would be very troublesome to return to New York from Massachusetts, as the man said. Just a diner, not much.

"Okay, then after school, we'll meet at Hank's Woods Restaurant."

Yves is feeling very happy, the date location has been chosen, hehe~

Even though Dana didn't think it was a date, for him, it certainly was!

"That... Isn't that restaurant costly?" Dana hesitated a bit; the restaurant she had never been to in this city was an expensive one. And the restaurant proposed by Yves falls into that category.

Yves was still a student, and his family was not so wealthy.

Seeing his Teacher's hesitation, Yves waved his hand, "Teacher, don't worry, I have money. In fact, I still hold the shares of Stark Industries now."

"There should still be enough money for food. Teacher, we're only going to eat once, so please..."

Dana had no other choice but to nod. Suppressing the doubts in her heart, at the same time, she was curious about this one student.

This student used to be very unpretentious; he rarely spoke.

Since the last accident, he has changed!

***

Yves had returned to the classroom. He felt that someone was looking at him as if somebody wanted to hurt Yves.

When he turned his face to the side, that stare was from the Bully. What is his name again? Yves forgot.

Since the school bell hadn't rung yet, Yves spent his time taking notes in the afternoon. He noted down some information that could increase the AK-47 firepower.

At the same time, he also read several books about mechanical manufacturing. But the book was clearly not very useful. No professional data in it, just a one-sided introduction.

*Ring!*

*Ring!*

*Ring!*

The school bell rang, and Yves, who wanted to go home, was approached by several girls.

Well, American girls are pretty straightforward. But he politely declined; he still needed to do something; there was still a lot he needed to do at home.

When he arrived at the school grounds, suddenly he was approached again. But this time, not a pretty girl, but the number one bully in school.

"Leave it to me; this man needs to be taught a lesson." Yves' friend, Olly, stepped forward. He is not afraid of the fat man, even if his father is a soldier, so what?

"No need, let me finish it myself." Yves shook his head. What's the guy's problem? Suddenly challenged him.

As Steve said. He needed to move forward without fear; he had to keep fighting, whether winning or losing. Once back, then the fat man will continue to bully him!

-----

read chapter 63 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77