Chapter 91

The castle hall was decorated very lavishly. Handcrafted crystal chandeliers, hundreds of years old paintings, solidly displayed knight armor. The atmosphere of this castle is full of medieval flavor!

Howard chatted with several business partners after he entered the venue. On the other hand, Yves wasn't very interested in joining their chat, he wasn't interested in doing business, and he didn't have any talent for it either.

A unique band in the hall played classical music, each member wearing a suit. The music is very melodious, very suitable for today's party's theme.

Inside the hall, there were Nazi soldiers stationed tightly; they stood tall while looking left and right from time to time. There are also soldiers on patrol to ensure the safety of the guests.

If anyone tried to cause trouble, the soldiers would immediately overthrow them.

The beautiful and elegant women formed a beautiful scene. The women in dress gathered; there were twos and threes, clearly discussing something.

At this event, Yves wore a suit, just like the other guests. After his body was injected with the Serum, his body that previously looked relatively thin had now changed.

His muscles were strong; even his height had grown to a certain extent. His appearance tonight looks very handsome!

Yves looked left and right, trying to see if there was a familiar person at tonight's party. But unfortunately, he didn't find any. But at least he enjoyed the eye candy view of the beautiful guests.

As far as he knew, many great characters hid in the 2nd World War. One of them is Ares, the god of war in Greek mythology!

That Mythical character is strong; it is said that Ares stronger than Zeus; in fact, he could kill all the Greek gods if he wanted to.

But there are things to note, if a large-scale war occurs, it is true Ares can defeat Zeus. But in the era of peace, he would have no chance of defeating Zeus. After all, Zeus is a pillar of Olympus; of course, he will not be easily defeated.

Elegant music makes people feel relaxed and happy.

Yves took the wine glass and drank. The Serum had given him alcohol resistance. Basically, he can drink as much alcohol as he wants without having to worry about getting drunk.

Wandering the halls, Yves met a woman wearing a mask. Only a pair of beautiful eyes could be seen. The woman wore a very formal evening gown which made her less attractive.

The woman looked at Yves; for some reason, she suddenly nodded and greeted, "Hello, Dr. Yves."

"?"

Surprised, Yves was in a daze; since when did he become a doctor? Even though he was confused, he didn't mind being called that.

Extending his hand, Yves shook hands with the woman who took the initiative to greet him. Putting on a confused expression, Yves asked, "Hello, may I ask the name of this beautiful lady?"

The woman didn't show the slightest bit of joy when she got praised. Her eyes and voice were still as dull as ever.

"Isabel Maru, director of weapons research at the Deutsches Institute of Science." Isabel introduced herself.

Yves nodded; it was someone who had the same profession as him. As fellow weapon designers, it was customary for the two to greet each other.

"Oh, sorry, I've never heard of you before. I'm from another continent, so I don't know much about the important people here. But nice to meet you."

Isabel's hand that was shaking Yves's looked so pale that even the blue veins were visible under her skin.

Even though her hand was cold, it still felt soft.

After drinking a glass of champagne, Yves took another and asked, "Isabel, your health doesn't look too good. Would you be willing to tell me the problem? Maybe I can help you."

Isabel looked at Yves carefully as if wanting to read what the man's real intentions were. After a while, Isabel said quietly. "I don't have any congenital disease; it's just that I was exposed to poison gas. This toxic gas will continue to erode the immune system, making people continue to be sickly until they finally die."

Upon hearing that, Yves suddenly widened his eyes. Isabel Maru, poison gas... No wonder he felt so familiar with that woman's name; it seemed that the woman he met was Doctor Poison!

German bioweapon research that will face with his future wife, Wonder Woman. Damn, it turns out he had shaken hands with a woman exposed to poison; wouldn't he be poisoned too?

"Could you please tell me the symptoms and the formula for the poison gas? I might be able to try to work it out." Yves asked curiously.

Isabel froze for a moment, "Follow me." She led Yves to the sofa at the side of the hall. After that, she took a piece of white paper from her clothes.

Yves took the white paper, then he looked at it curiously. The formula is very complicated and full of combinations of numbers. If ordinary people saw it, they would definitely tear it up and throw it in the trash.

The numbers and the solid font can make your head go numb.

On the other hand, Isabel sat quietly while watching. She wasn't in a hurry; if Yves could find the cure, that would be great; if not, then so be it. After all, she was also used to living on the life and death line.

Yves scratched his head from time to time, then asked a few blank sheets to a waiter who happened to be passing by.

Scribbling on the blank paper, Yves slowly formed a new formula. Everything had crossed his head; the procedures that initially looked like scribbles had become more complex.

Solving this problem might give others a headache, but for Yves, solving it is like trying to play a fun puzzle.

If the formula fails, there's nothing to regret. If Yves succeeded, then this would prove that his method was correct.

Several people looked at Yves and Isabel from time to time in the hall. There was a trace of doubt and curiosity. After all, a woman wearing a strange mask can attract people's attention.

There was also a man who was busy writing something on paper. Did the two really come here to attend the party?

-----

read chapter 289 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77

ko-fi.com/mizuki77