Chapter 83

The scorching temperature warmed Yves; the dead skin sticking to his body slowly fell off after being rubbed with his hands.

With time, Yves' figure, which initially looked average, slowly began to change. The previously visible layer of fat has now been gone and replaced with solid muscle.

Those muscles continued to expand to some extent, and now he looks more muscular and strong too!

Standing right under the sun and the hot air from the flames, Yves somehow felt more comfortable, as if his strength continued to grow due to those two things.

So comfortable, he even groaned. This feeling is amazing! The pain that he had previously felt so intense had disappeared.

His waist became stronger, his eyes became clearer, and the flexibility of his body had greatly increased. Yves felt that no one else in the world could stem the increase in his power; he felt like a king!

It had been an hour since the terrible pain he was experiencing had disappeared. During that time, Schmidt ordered his agents to collect firewood and throw it into the fire.

On the other hand, Yves closed his eyes while enjoying the purest sunlight. Like photosynthesis, but definitely not photosynthesis. His body feels comfortable when exposed to sunlight; it feels like it is being charged directly!

"Amazing! Using the sun's heat and energy to withstand the Serum's side effects, if this method works, we will be able to make a batch of Super Soldiers!" Dr. Zola's fat vibrated when he saw Yves' success in dealing with the side effects of the Super Serum.

Schmidt glanced at Yves with a meaningful look. Currently, the man was enjoying his time basking in the scorching sun.

"Sinthea, from now on you will follow Yves and become his future woman. Remember to manipulate him, keep the man under your control. Remember this mission carefully."

The female agent trembled after hearing her superior's orders. But on the surface, she didn't look sad or happy. There was only a deep hatred for Schmidt.

Standing up straight, Sinthea immediately gave a military salute, "Understood, father!"

"Hmm?" Schmidt glared discontentedly at the female agent; he was displeased when she uttered the word 'father.'

The female agent named Sinthea immediately changed her attitude; she said, "Understood, sir!".

It was only after the sun had set that Yves' Serum transformation had been completed. This entire transformation took three hours, which is longer than Steve Rogers. His adopted son only took ten minutes to transform from a skinny man to a muscular Giga Chad!

Long absorption is natural; after all, Yves uses a semi-finished Serum.

Taking a deep breath, Yves felt his lungs fill with refreshing cold air. With every breath he took, he felt power filling his body.

"Junior, Yves, congratulations on your success. You have successfully overcome the fusion problem!" Dr. Zola comes to congratulate him.

"Well, this thing is quite troublesome. I feel better now. By the way, give me that weapon." Yves said to the Hydra agent who was on guard.

The statement was unquestionable; Yves didn't ask but ordered!

Yves held the metal; the weapon was none other than the AK-47 he had found himself. Now that this weapon has spread widely, even Hydra uses it!

Yves took a deep breath, then tightened his grip on both ends of the weapon. His arm muscles pumped, and veins popped. That high-quality weapon made of steel was instantly forcibly bent!

At first, the weapon was straight; now, it was a strange bend.

*Clap!* *Clap!* *Clap!*

Schmidt clapped his hands excitedly, "Unexpectedly, you were able to overcome the side effects of the Serum, amazing!"

Yves threw the crooked weapon on the ground, then took his clothes and put them back on.

Previously he needed to take off his clothes due to a critical situation. Now that it was normal again, he no longer needed to show off his muscular body.

"Why? Do you want to bring me back for research purposes?" Yves said with a disdainful smile; he looked at the man who injected him forcefully with a disgusted expression.

Schmidt didn't mind the man's hateful gaze at all. Among politicians, there are always interests, no friends or foes.

When their interests are the same, then they are friends and relatives. If they went against each other, they would become mortal enemies!

"Haha, that's the plan, but I won't do it now. The Serum Formula is no longer in my hands, so it's impossible to learn it."

"The real formula is in the hands of Dr. Abraham."

"Now, you are qualified to be our people. This agent is Sinthea; I will give her to you; you can do whatever you want to her."

Yves looked at the red-haired female agent with a surprised look. Even though he wouldn't deny the opponent's kindness, he was sure that Schmidt had something planned.

Yves sneered disdainfully, "Schmidt, you seem to have misunderstood. I won't accept anyone carelessly. Besides, this woman has been used by you so many times. I won't accept it!"

The beautiful agent named Sinthea immediately glared angrily at Yves, her gaze looking extremely vicious as if she wanted to pounce on the man and tear him to pieces.

All of that was a slander; it was obvious she was still a pure girl!

On the other hand, Zola was taken aback; he couldn't help but explain to Yves. "Junior, you are wrong. This is Miss Sinthea, Mr. Schmidt's daughter, not his lover. As far as I know, Miss Sinthea is a very capable person."

Now it was Yves' turn to be surprised, dammit, was that woman really Schmidt's daughter? He seemed to remember that Schmidt did have a daughter, but the picture was very blurry. It's normal if he didn't recognize the woman from the start.

"If you still don't believe it, you can try it yourself tonight. Now let's talk about our cooperation." Schmidt said in an angry tone.

"From now on, she is yours; this is my gift to you for joining our organization."

Cruel and calm words left Schmidt's mouth. It seemed he didn't think of her daughter as his own kid.

To Schmidt, all of his children were mere tools, useful tools for expanding his power.

-----

read chapter 250 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77