Chapter 18

A fancy restaurant, it is said that this restaurant was founded by the French. The romantic French theme makes this restaurant a luxurious and elegant dining environment.

An affectionate couple can take the 'next' step here, and of course, all it takes is a little money and courage.

If they came here just wanting to mess up, then the muscular security guards guarding the front door were ready to give them iron fists.

At precisely six o'clock, Dana appeared at the restaurant's door on time. The maid who had been notified immediately welcomed the wonderful blonde woman inside.

"This way, please, beautiful lady."

Yves, dressed in a formal suit, sat waiting at a table decorated with red candles, silver tableware, and clean white napkins. Also, there is a large bouquet of red roses on the table.

As long as women see that, they will feel touched; this is very romantic!

Dressed in a long elegant, but simple dress, Dana exuded the aura of a noblewoman from her body.

Yves moved a chair for Dana politely. "Teacher, you are wonderful tonight. I have ordered your favorite set; you like vegetarian food, right?"

Dana was surprised; how did this student know her favorite food? "Thank you, you look handsome too. How did you know I like vegetarian food?"

"Haha, I was just asking the school cafeteria staff." Yves smiled kindly.

If he wants to win a girl's heart, he must be brave, careful, and shameless. If interspersed with a bit of seduction, it will be perfect.

On the other hand, Dana had just realized that it seemed like it was her first time getting to know this student; this young man was courageous to ask her out to dinner.

"Yves, can you tell the Teacher how you got accepted into MIT? I'm very interested." Out of curiosity, Dana couldn't help but ask.

A woman's curiosity about a man is not a good sign; it is often a sign that she is in love!

The waiter took a bottle of red wine and poured it for both. Yves slightly spun the wine glass, letting the wine's aroma permeate the air, "Because I designed a pretty good firearm. It can beat most firearms on the market today."

Dana taught chemistry, but that didn't mean she didn't know physics. Even though she only understands it a little, she is still happy for her student.

"Yves, you are great. Congratulations for taking the first step; Teacher believes that you will be a great scientist and inventor in the future!"

"Of course. But my real goal is not to be a scientist or an inventor, but to get a Ph.D. in mechanical engineering." After saying that, Yves blinked his eyes mischievously. This provoked the woman.

As soon as those words were said, Dana felt a slight blush. She knew what the man meant. Hadn't she promised that she would marry

students who can get a doctorate degree?

But all of that is a white lie, a small goal to encourage her students to study harder.

She never thought of marrying her own disciple; she never even had a crush on this kid! But... She was still curious about him.

"Yves, actually, Teacher doesn't want to marry you guys. I just hope you can study harder, do you understand?" Dana began to explain, not wanting to drag her students more profound into the trap.

Yves knew that his Teacher wanted to repeat those words again. And he knew that it was all a white lie, but would he give up? Of course not.

Grabbing his Teacher's gentle hand, Yves said excitedly, "Teacher, shouldn't we be honest in our lives? You made a promise; don't you need to keep that promise?"

"Teacher, you've been teaching me for three years. Since the first time I entered school, I have wanted to see you every day. Maybe it's mostly because of your beauty, but I know that I feel something else whenever I'm around you, like the feeling of the warmth of a family!"

"When I found out that you were not married, I was thrilled and could not sleep the whole night. At that time, I thought that I should marry my Teacher."

"That's why I'm experimenting desperately, trying to come up with some results that can prove myself and make you believe that I can bring you happiness!"

Yves looked at the beautiful Teacher. In his hand was an onion that he had crushed to forcefully stimulate his Teacher's tears.

After the onion started working, he hastily tossed it aside. After that, he held the woman's two small hands.

"I don't know how many times I've failed, and I don't care how many times I've been blown up. There's only one thing on my mind: a successful experiment to prove myself."

"To prove that I am worthy of having and marrying you!"

Staring at the man with tears in her eyes, Dana's heart began to tremble. The romantic dinner atmosphere, candlelight, and passionate love confession touched her.

"You... You did so many experiments and suffered for it to gain my love? Yves, why are you so stupid?"

Dana raised her hand and began to caress the man's face. Dana's eyes were filled with tears, while her heart was filled with Yves' deep love!

It feels bitter and painful, but there is also an incomparable sense of satisfaction and happiness. It turns out that this is what is called love; it tastes so good!

Yves still looked serious; inside, he was happy. Is this the behavior of bastards?

Yves slowly grabbed Dana's hand, their faces getting closer. Each closed their eyes, and they finally kissed each other.

They don't know how much time had passed; their lips parted from each other; there was a sweet taste and a hint of reluctance.

The dazed Dana immediately blushed.

"Teacher, I like you, please be my girlfriend. When I get my Ph.D., then I will marry you!" Yves hastily confessed.

"U-Umm..." Dana looked down shyly. She didn't know what had happened today. This was her first date, and that date was with her own student!

So how can this happen so fast? Is it because of the man's sacrifice and hard work to win her heart?