Chapter 56

The fake Hydra group sent the sick woman to the hospital and paid for her entire treatment.

The woman might still be abandoned in the waiting room if it wasn't for the money directly paid in advance.

After all the treatment, Yves went to the block-4 area, where his new house was, the home previously built by Carlos.

As the number three powerful Gang in the city of Brooklyn, getting a house is easy.

The house is standard, not too big and small, enough to be occupied by a family of four.

When they got there, Lex and Lena were terrified, afraid that their dirty feet would stain the shiny floor of the house.

Yves rushed in and threw the new clothes Carlos had bought for the Lex family onto the sofa. After that, he took off his mask, revealing his true face that had been hidden for so long.

"Okay, two little kids, don't be afraid. This place is for you for a while, so don't worry about getting dirty. If it's dirty, it can still be cleaned."

"You guys take a shower first, then eat something. And lastly, take good care of your mother, I still have things to do. I'll see you tomorrow." Yves stroked the two children's heads.

"By the way, what are your names?"

"Sir, my name is Lex Luthor! Thank you for freeing us from that demon, thank you!"

The little boy looked into Yves' eyes with admiration. Although he felt a little scared, he still managed to finish his words.

"Big brother, my name is Lena Luthor, sister of big brother Lex. Thank you very much for saving us. Lena will obey big brother!" The girl said politely with a sweet smile. It seemed that the girl was very grateful to her saviour.

Even though her appearance was a little wrinkled and skinny, the little girl looked cute. If her malnutrition problem is taken care of, she will be a cute little loli!

"Alright, Lex and Lena. My name is Yves, be diligent and read newspapers in the future; you will see my face on that paper many times. Because this big brother is a great scientist!" Yves smiled widely. He pinched Lena's small nose while stroking Lex's head.

Yves looked at the woman who had been laid on the bed, after which he came out. He still had a lot of business to do. He would revisit them later.

After leaving the house, Yves scratched his head. Actually, what happened today was quite strange.

Howard knows Thomas Wayne. Dana is a woman with a great background. Besides, since when did Batman have an aunt?

Those things were something he had never seen or heard of before!

But all of this is natural, yet now these two merged worlds are real.

Although surprising and worrying, it still fueled Yves's intention to explore this magnificent world.

Yves was looking forward to meeting Wonder Woman. Besides, was there Olympus too?

Umm...Kratos? Haha, no way, this world isn't a game world, after all, keke~

Who is actually more powerful? Odin or Zeus? And how beautiful are Freya and Hera?

But more importantly, with his coming to this world, he knew that there were many possibilities for attaining immortality!

For a moment, Yves felt like a Journey to The West character looking for holy scripture. Still, the difference was he wanted to find immortality!

***

In the Berlin Chancellor's room, a middle-aged man with a stern face and a boxy moustache sat at the conference table. His eyes were closed, but you could still feel his strong temperament from him.

On the other hand, there was also a unique charm emitted by that man.

If you often read the newspaper, you can definitely recognize who the man is in an instant. Yes, he is none other than the Fuhrer of Germany!

"What exactly is the arms department doing! Isn't the weapon they developed the most advanced weapon? Why is it now being defeated by a weapon called the AK-47!"

"Who allowed you to lose the battle of the Czech! Bastards!" The head of state opened his eyes, after which he hit the table furiously.

The previously silent conference room was now filled with Hitler's angry screams!

The world knew that the German army was powerful. Still, they received news that the solid German army had been defeated by the Czech military.

All of this because of that damn AK-47 that popped out of nowhere!

Many newspapers boasted that, as long as the army of countries equipped with the AK-47. Their army could sweep through Germany.

Countries with extraordinary powers such as Britain, France and other powerful countries began to undermine Germany.

They believed that as long as their soldiers were well equipped, they could throw German soldiers like toys.

Even the Czech army was not as good as the British army was able to break the myth of the invincible German army.

The impact of the AK-47 in this skirmish is enormous, but one thing is for sure. The war that will break out next will be even more significant and tragic, even on a scale that the entire human history has never experienced!

"Report sir, our previous defeat was due to the sudden appearance of the AK-47. The next war we will definitely our win!"

"It is said that the person who developed the AK-47 was very young." Sergei, the minister of Research and Development of weapons, hastily stood up while explaining.

"If it's true what you say. Then prove it!"

"If you guys lose again, then step out of the ministerial position, leaving the task to Hydra."

The Fuhrer suddenly said a secret; it turned out to be true that he had cooperated with the Hydra organization!

Schmidt, who was sitting in the back, immediately raised his head. During this time, the Hydra organization greatly assisted Hitler in his ascension to the position of president.

Not surprisingly, Hitler suddenly mentioned the name Hydra.

Schmidt immediately said, "I was thinking that we could recruit the guy who developed the AK-47 into our Hydra department."

"According to our information, that young man named Yves is also a fellow student of Dr. Zola's teacher, the chief scientist of our Hydra department!"

"With him, we can develop more and more powerful weapons to equip our entire army." Schmidt came up with a very discreet plan.

If this plan works, then Yves will join his department. Even if it fails, killing the young man is also no harm.