Chapter 7

*Kacha!*

Sitting alone at the far end of the garden, Yves took out parts of his homemade weapon in front of some 'evil' eyes lurking in the distance.

Skillfully, Yves assembled the rifle into a complete AK-47.

The formed AK-47 made the homeless who previously wanted to rob immediately shiver with fear.

Not everyone was afraid, though; some were not even afraid of death. Looking at the fine gun that the man was holding, if they managed to rob it, they could sell it for a few thousand dollars!

After reloading, Yves smirked at the 'homeless' people. After that, he pulled the trigger.

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

"WTF!"

"He's crazy!"

"He wants to kill us!"

They immediately crouched on the ground in fear. Each of them held their heads shakily.

In fact, Yves didn't shoot at them. He just wanted to scare them; he wasn't a ruthless criminal who would kill at will anyway.

All the bullets hit the cement wall, about thirty meters away. The thin cement wall was instantly perforated without exception!

The shooting power is outstanding; although the recoil is quite strong, the recoil is reduced quite a lot after adding the bearing at the end of the tail.

If Yves could withstand the massive recoil, trained soldiers could handle it easily.

The homeless people stared at Yves' figure in fear, the ghastly grin that the young man gave was truly demonic.

Their original intention to rob the young man had vanished; they no longer dared!

Afraid that the man would kill them, they immediately begged for mercy, "Ah, sir, please forgive us. We didn't mean any harm."

"We just want to find food; please don't kill us."

"Oh, I thought you guys wanted to rob me." Yves raised his eyebrows.

"No, not true, sir!" They were still scared.

Of course, Yves didn't believe what those people said. He knew that those people often did illegal activities by looking at their figures and acting.

But if you think about it, wouldn't it be interesting to create a gang that could work for him? Yves could take this into account.

After all, this world is not purely black and white; other elements are mixed together. Wouldn't it be interesting to assign a gang for fake kidnapping missions or other valuable things?

In this era, the 'hero saves a beauty' action will work smoothly, keke~

"Hmm, I'd like to hire you guys. Here, take two dollars each."

Yves threw the pile of papers on the ground.

The eyes of the homeless people immediately brightened; seeing the dollar thrown in front of their faces, they immediately gulped.

Although it looks very insulting but is this humiliation worth the food they will get? Of course!

"Yes, yes, Boss! Don't worry; our brothers will definitely do your task well." One of the burliest men in the group immediately slapped his chest. Convince their new Boss with an oath of allegiance.

"Whatever, I'll call you guys later." Yves waved his hand. Acting strong in front of subordinates is not necessary.

***

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

*Bang!*

Throughout the morning, gunshots were heard ringing non-stop. Many bullet shells fell on the grass.

If this park wasn't a place for criminals to congregate, then Yves would definitely be approached by the police for his actions.

Taking the paper, Yves started to write down some notes about the performance of his weapon.

The results of this two-hour experiment are excellent. At least Yves now knew the basics of weapons. Later, when he got home, he could adjust it again.

Yves decided to go back, not realizing he had been in the park for hours. It was noon now, and he was pretty hungry.

Upon returning home, Yves immediately smelled the very fragrant smell of roast beef. Aunt Sarah's cooking skills deserve a thumbs up!

"Mr. Yves, you're back? Just in time, the food is cooked. Please try my cooking; if it doesn't suit your taste, tell me, and I will cook a new dish."

Sarah, who was still wearing her apron, said softly.

After taking one bite, the fat and the strong meaty taste spread in Yves' mouth. This dish is incredibly delicious! Like the dish made by Mrs. Barra, "Very good, I like it. By the way, you don't need to clean the laboratory."

"About Steve, what is he doing now?" Yves was very curious about what Steve was doing before joining the army. After all, in the film, his pre-army life is not broadcast.

A sad expression flashed across Aunt Sarah's eyes, "That kid works odd jobs at his father's old friend's shop. He really wants to join the military; he wants to fulfill his father's wishes."

"What a dream. Because of them, we can live in peace like now." Yves nodded.

"Aunt Sarah, I'm full. After this, I want to go out for a while; please take care of the house for me." Yves finished his lunch quickly.

Now he wanted to go to Stark Industries first.

"Very well, Mr. Yves. You can go on; I will stay at home." Sarah knew that this little man was quite busy.

While inquiring with her neighbors, she was told that this little man loved doing some experiments and research. Maybe he had business he wanted to do outside the house.

Perhaps because of his parents' work, Yves tends to follow in his parents' footsteps.

When Sarah looked at the man, she somehow thought of her own son, Steve.

They are both persistent and kind.