Chapter 79

"Dr. Yves's words took me by surprise, I wonder, how did Dr. Yves want to believe that myth?" Red Skull is in a good mood.

Yves, who saw Red Skull's good attitude, wasn't too moved; a person like him would be kind to anyone who might be helpful to him. If Yves was useless, then Schmidt would kill him immediately.

How can a leader of a terrorist organization be a good and simple person? If the leader of Hydra was that simple, then I'm afraid I could become an American President quickly!

Dr. Zola was very curious; what his junior said was very interesting. After all, the two of them had been taught by the same teacher, and it was customary for Zola to have good feelings for the man.

"Myths, Myths are there to be proven wrong. But remember that myths don't exist if they don't have a basis. Even though we can't see the evidence now, it's better not to dispel them." Yves pondered for a moment, then expressed his opinion.

The last sentence is true because, in this world, many things cannot be explained by science and human reason. Can you say Superman is fake? Zeus? Wonder Woman? Cosmic Cubes? Therefore it is better to believe that something unbelievable exists.

*Clap!*

*Clap!*

*Clap!*

The sound of meat smashing was heard... Indeed it wasn't what you thought; it was the sound of applause!

Red Skull clapped happily, "Dr. Yves is indeed a genius. I believe that when you return to your university, you will surely receive your doctorate easily." Schmidt continued, "I have some gadgets here that I'd like to show you, I'd like you to make some suggestions, could you please?"

After finishing speaking, Red Skull stood up. He then took out a test tube filled with red liquid from inside the laboratory, "This is a body strengthening Serum developed by my colleague, Dr. Abraham. It can give people superhuman strength and become gods in the eyes of humans!"

Schmidt's eyes shone with the light of madness; at a glance, he seemed to have fallen into an obsession with power. Like a drug addict, Schmidt was desperate for more power!

Seeing the confusion displayed by Yves, Red Skull placed the test tube on the table. After that, he took the steel plate and bent the fifteen centimeters thick steel!

Throwing the lump of steel aside, he looked at it with disgust. Staring at Yves, he smirked, "See? This is superhuman strength! What do you think, Dr. Yves? With this power, I can definitely conquer the whole world!" Schmidt laughed like a madman.

The Hydra organization was nothing more than a tool to him; Schmidt was a selfish man who lived for himself. A poor villain is obsessed with power!

"Outstanding power, not bad. Can I see it?" Yves was almost drooling; he felt envious after seeing that display of power. Luckily he was able to calm down quickly.

It was true that he could prosper with firearms or armor like Iron Man's, but he didn't want that. He wants to be a real Super Hero! In a world with many galactic-powered villains, the power from technology is not enough. Besides, he wants immortality!

"Please." Red Skull allowed the man; he wasn't worried that Yves would steal it. He was sure he could quickly kill the young man with a single punch. The real reason he invited this man to his base was none other than to let Yves study this Serum.

On the other hand, Dr. Zola submitted a list of the basics of making serums. Essential ingredients are, of course, not recorded.

Yves took the thing and examined it closely, afraid of missing out on an important clue. But he could see at a glance that the Serum was just a semi-finished product.

"I'll say it frankly. This Serum is not finished yet, there must be terrible side effects in it. Using these things to strengthen the body is a very good idea, besides it can speed up the body's metabolism."

"But this Serum is very dangerous; it would be better not to use it." Yves shook his head; he was behaving like a pro. He would never say that he knows a lot; he only knows a few basic principles of biology.

Hearing the junior's response, Dr. Zola was taken aback, after which he looked at Schmidt. On the other hand, Schmidt smiled grimly; he took off his face mask, revealing exposed muscle tissue.

His facial muscles were red, and even his nose was missing. There was only a skeleton covered in facial muscles! No matter how brave you are, if you saw that face, it would be enough to scare you!

"I admire your insight, is there a solution for something like this?"

Yves was still a little scared after seeing that hideous face. For some reason, he remembered the Licker monster in the Resident Evil game that he had played.

"The enhancement method is straightforward. It just needs to be further analyzed. Practical assistance and U.V. disinfection should be a more effective way. But this is only a preliminary plan; other details still need to be studied further."

"But I'm afraid that your appearance can't be restored." Yves said while swallowing his saliva.

"This kind of drug is very strong, but the stronger the molecule, the more severe the side effects. Once changed, it is difficult to reverse."

Hearing that, Red Skull wasn't surprised at all. He was a researcher, too; if he didn't have the ability, how could he be Dr. Abraham's partner?

Since his face had become like this, he had to be careful in his every action. Therefore he wore a mask to hide that hideous face. Otherwise, he was afraid that his plan would be exposed!

Hydra's help is needed to find the power the gods have left in this world. Norway is the birthplace of Norse mythology; Rome is Greek mythology; Cairo of North African mythology. Those three places should be investigated!

-----

read chapter 232 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77