Chapter 100

All night, Yves spent his time reading magic books. He would eat when he was hungry and drink when thirsty, or go to the toilet if he had to.

He did these things in a hurry because he wanted to quickly continue his reading.

He didn't expect that he could take books so seriously; even when Yves was studying under Jennifer, he wasn't this wild!

He tried his best to study as if he were a real nerd!

As far as he read, magicians were divided into several levels. Starting from Apprentice, Intermediate, Senior, Expert, and Master.

The level above Master is still undetermined; all of that will be known after exceeding the Master Level. After all, there was no benefit in knowing more levels; if he knew there were more Levels, he would feel even more intimidated.

For the Apprentice Level, they would only know a few basic magics, such as using magic bracelets that were on par with the sophistication of a telephone. It was a highly sophisticated magical creation.

By using Magic, you can communicate with each other; you can even communicate without having to worry about language barriers. So far, this Magic tool is more sophisticated than the smartphone!

After reading for over twelve hours, Yves didn't stop and continued reading. He would rub his temples every now and then because he was tired.

The more he read, the more he knew that Magic was extensive and powerful. At the same time, he now knew how powerful his teacher, Sindella, was!

Even though she looks ordinary, she actually has the power to destroy a city!

The magic power is strong enough to rival the current most potent weapon of mankind, namely the nuclear bomb! It's just that people with fists as strong as nuclear are only a handful of expert magicians.

"Aunt Santana, can I read this books while basking in the sun on yard?" Yves reluctantly asked. He needed to take advantage of the sunlight to recover quickly.

When Sindella returns, he will ask for Sindella's help to check this ability. If he does not find out what made him have this ability, he will be made to wonder!

Shortly after, Santana appears beside him instantly. She smiled and said, "Of course, Master Yves. Let me take you there."

Santana patted Yves' shoulder, then a broomstick appeared and lifted Yves's body into the air.

Yves sat on the broom; at first, he thought it would be uncomfortable and challenging, but when he tasted it himself, it wasn't so bad.

The wind whistled as the broomsticks sped away; in the blink of an eye, they had reached the outer walls of the castle, followed by tables and piles of flying books. There is also food and drink!

Without Magic, it would take them twenty minutes to get out into the courtyard, but with Magic, it only took ten seconds!

Seeing the performance of the super Magic, Yves was made jealous. He wondered when he would be able to master such incredible Magic.

Just imagine what would happen if he could master it; his life would become more practical. Besides that, he can also show off in front of his other wives!

If Sindella knew Yves' thoughts, she would hit his head hard. Like her husband, Giovanni, he loves to show off in front of an audience!

Is showing off Magic really that interesting? Magic is a sacred thing used to protect oneself and people, not to show off!

The golden morning sun rises. Yves, who was bathed in the sun, was breathing more freely. Each of his muscles seemed to be living and breathing independently, greedily absorbing the energy from the sunlight.

He felt a warm current surround his body, his physical and mental fatigue slowly being restored. This unique ability is beneficial; just imagine that everyone has this ability, then they will never get tired of working! But very few people have it.

You could say this was a blessing for Yves. Even the creator of the original Serum, Dr. Abraham, did not dare to say that each of his serums would provide the same benefits as this.

In addition, the initial purpose of making Serum was to stimulate the potential of the human body to create super soldiers, not to beautify the user.

Most after the injection will be disabled and die, not become handsome. If you are lucky, you can become strong like a superhuman.

On the other hand, when Santana saw Yves, she felt a slight change in the man's physique. She sensed that the man had become more energetic after basking in the sun. His aura also somehow affected her; Santana's interest started to rise!

As said by Dr. Abraham, while the Serum can strengthen the physique, it can also affect the person. People who were originally good will become kinder; bad people will become eviler. In contrast, perverted bastards will become even more rogues with more amplified charms!

Even though his morale and physical exhaustion had recovered, Yves still felt hungry. "Aunt Santana, can you prepare some more food? I'll probably need a lot of them, you know, my physique is a little abnormal."

"Don't worry, I will always serve you." Santana didn't mind. With Magic, she can do everything quickly and practically.

Untouched by human hands, the ingredients are floated, shaved, chopped, and prepared. The beef steaks are grilled to golden, and the fruits are squeezed and made into a fresh juice.

Yves ate with gusto, and after being satisfied with his food and drink, he continued his studies. Under the sun, his brain runs much faster. The sound of a book's pages being turned over and over was heard, and Yves's eyes kept recording the most essential points in the book.

-----

read chapter 337 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77