Chapter 72

Yves was in a good mood. He needed to hire more maids in the future. Otherwise, the tedious scientific experiments he was doing would stress him out and make him go crazy!

Hey, no wonder Howard is such a romantic guy; it turns out being a scientist is really a headache.

Yves continued to fiddle with his computer. Now that the color screen was available, all he needed was the keyboard and some other internal parts.

Yves took a deep breath while trying to calm himself. Stable emotions in designing something new will allow him not to turn angry quickly.

Long strip box, wire strip, capacitor, diode, power supply, circuit design. The most troublesome thing was the motherboard; in this era, no one sold anything like that, so Yves could only make it himself. This is the most challenging part of building a computer.

Time passed quickly, and Yves, immersed in his experiments, heard the sound of the bell.

After coming home and taking a quick shower, Yves came to Jennifer's house to collect her promise.

Opening the door, Jennifer had changed into home clothes. "Oh, Yves. Your eyes look droopy," Jennifer said with concern.

Yves waved his hand, indicating that he was fine. "It's okay; it's just that the experiments I've been doing these past few days are consuming a lot of my energy."

"Don't push yourself too hard, take your time once in a while. What you need now is to relax. Starting tomorrow, read a book with me first while you recover your strength."

Yves listened to his teacher's advice while having dinner together. What Jennifer said was true.

"This is a ten-year-old wine; I bought it from a French estate. Have a taste, but remember, don't be greedy." Jennifer did not forget her promise; she began to pour wine on her excellent student.

Now that she's in a good mood, it seems that there will be another patent with the student's name and her own.

Spontaneous satisfaction welled up in Jennifer. Now she has enough money and enough fame. Her life is lovely!

But she thought that there was still something missing in her.

Yves, who had previously been dizzy from the complicated experiment, started drinking cup after cup.

While eating grilled steak and drinking red wine, it felt like he was on a date in a fancy hotel.

The drinks are good, the food is no exception, and he is accompanied by a beautiful woman too.

Time passed, and now they were both drunk. Yves, who was still slightly sober, looked at the beautiful woman.

Yves hugged Jennifer, who was already drunk, and led her to her room.

***

The long night is over. Yves hummed a little song after leaving a small note for Jennifer.

With Jennifer's care last night, he can finish today's motherboard. Today he could definitely make fifty percent progress in computer manufacturing!

On the other hand, Jennifer was still asleep even after Yves left.

When she woke up, she was silent for a while. After that, she came out of the room to make breakfast.

As she picked up the note on the table, an understanding smile appeared on the corner of her mouth. After that, Jennifer fried eggs while humming a little song.

The two teachers and students have a tacit understanding: will they say what they have done to others? Of course not.

Before returning to the laboratory, Yves went home to eat. In the afternoon, Aunt Barra would deliver food to his laboratory.

Today Yves is feeling very motivated.

Aunt Barra asked, slightly confused. "Why is Yves so energetic today? Hehe, that kid is really worrying."

Sarah smiled and then put the fried eggs on the plate; she replied to Barra, "What do you think he has done? Of course, he 'ate' other food again."

Barra, who knew what had happened, instantly felt embarrassed.

***

Jennifer did not attend classes or come to the laboratory for two days. The woman is resting at home to recuperate.

But on the third day, Jennifer showed up and started teaching Yves detailed and comprehensive mechanics.

She brought Yves a stack of books to study.

For a week straight, Yves attended class and continued to read. Jennifer's teaching method is exceptional. She immediately started with principles, then processes and working formulas. Not to forget, she also told Yves to move on to the following knowledge point.

Her teaching is quick and straightforward, with no unnecessary bullshit.

Yves' days were spent reading and doing tedious experiments.

Luckily after last time, Jennifer would occasionally buy some wine and bring Yves home.

After that, um... Nothing happened. Yeah, nothing happened, hehe~

Every time Yves visits Jennifer's house. The next day, he's sure to feel motivated!

When Yves and Jennifer were busy with their business. Howard, on the other hand, entertained himself with the beautiful receptionist. Sometimes he will also experiment with new technology.

The proof, Howard has innovated in a large number of electrical equipment. All of this is thanks to Wayne's help; without Wayne Enterprises, he might still be pacing about selling his goods as a salesman.

At least he now has more free time and can spend most of his time experimenting.

-----

Arzard, Juan Serrano; thank you for your generosity!

-----

read chapter 199 on;

patréon.com/mizuki77