Chapter 6

Returning to his house, Yves began to massage his temples. Now the money left by his parents reduces to two thousand dollars.

Luckily, the house he's in right now isn't a rental, so he doesn't have to pay the rent.

The technological level of this era predominantly tends towards firearms and machinery. If we follow the original timeline, the computer was invented after World War II.

On the other hand, today, Europe has breathed the stench of war between Germany and the United States. Periodically, the Germans began to expand their influence on the surrounding lands.

As for the country that defeated them in the first world war, Great Britain began to retreat. The most important thing is that the locals don't want war!

Today France is also experiencing a significant setback and still has not recovered.

Under Hitler's leadership, the productivity of the entire German state rose remarkably. With his leadership, the country's economy was revived in just a few years.

After the first world war, many countries suppressed Germany to pay enormous war debts. This made it easy for Hitler to inspire the masses of nations to fight and regain the land.

The United States of America has smelled gunpowder on the country's border across the Atlantic Ocean!

'Since computers and other high technology still cannot be made, let's create something that fits the trends of this era.' Yves started to set up a plan. Taking out a blank piece of paper, he started drawing something.

The tip of the pen begins to draw a curve on white paper; on the other hand, there is data that has been written in several parts.

A sheet of white paper is placed on the other side; this white paper has a large cut pattern of sections that have been drawn on it. Several zig-zag lines are used to mark various parts.

If you're a big military fan, you'll be surprised to know that it's actually a picture of a famous AK-47!

If there's anything that can make the most money, it's definitely a weapon. No matter what period it was, the weapons industry always profited!

With the second world war close at hand, ammunition and weapons are a necessary commodity for every country participating in this war.

Wait. Indeed, one more thing is highly sought-after, namely military food!

Military soldiers consume the most in battle, and the food they need the most is a simple meal that can be stored for a very long period.

That is canned food, chocolate, etc. The food and weapons industries were clearly very profitable in this era.

It's just that a lot of requirements are needed here; the arms business needs connections, finance, and also technology. Whereas Yves doesn't have these three points, he clearly doesn't have connections with influential people; for money, is two thousand dollars enough? Of course not!

It's just that Yves has come up with the idea and design of an AK-47 weapon; if he can't be the boss himself, then he'll be a shareholder.

Don't forget, in this era; there is a new military industry in New York, the Stark Group!

Yves' parents seem to have connections and know Howard Stark. Relying on his parents' relationship, maybe Yves can use it!

Yves, who was addicted to work, didn't realize that time passed so fast. When he finished scribbling paper while sighing in satisfaction, suddenly the doorbell rang.

Staring at the clock hanging over the wall, the watch has shown at eight o'clock in the morning! Yves knows full well that he started working on the design and writing the data of the AK-47 gun at eight o'clock in the evening; he never thought he'd been working for hours!