Chapter 25

The next day, Yves woke up with a slightly stiff waist. Even though the night 'practice' was tiring, Yves had fun doing it, keke~.

Early in the morning, Yves went to school. As usual, Olly always accompanied him, but that morning there were a few things that could be considered strange.

The bully took the initiative to apologize to Yves and invite him to eat. Yves accepted his apology as if it was no big deal, but he declined the invitation. There is a beautiful Aunt Sarah at home, so why does he need to accompany this fat man to eat?

Anyway, the bully had received a lesson from his father, and all the problems at school were sorted out.

In the classroom, Yves was lost in thought. Today Dana is still absent, apparently still tired from the 'battle' two days ago. Yves wanted to see her right away, but the class wasn't over yet.

During the noon, Yves tried to study biology books. If he wanted to become stronger, one of his options might be the Super Soldier Serum. With the Serum, he can become strong quickly! But making such a thing is very difficult.

There are also other options, namely using advanced technology such as Iron Suit. But it requires very sophisticated technology to make it.

In addition, he must also be good at physics, mechanical manufacturing, and making artificial intelligence. It also required a reactor that he still couldn't build. So both ideas got skipped!

There are not many options left. Hmm... Should he go see the Ancient-one in Kamar-Taj? Or does he need to find John from the Zatara family to learn magic?

Or go to Hydra and become a Winter Soldier? Asking Dormamu, the lord of the Dark Dimension, for help? Become a Vampire?

All the plots he knows are almost useless in this timeline! Yves was feeling a little frustrated; could it be that he needed to wait for Wonder Woman to appear? Then when he gets into trouble, he just has to scream, "My wife, please save me!" So?

Even though Yves was shameless at times, he still had some pride! Asking his lover for help is too much.

When Yves returned home in the afternoon. He saw a female guest in a police uniform sitting in the living room. Her silvery Golden hair was tied in a ponytail.

The woman exuded a heroic aura as well as a strong temperament. Such an aura could only be obtained after having actual experience in the field! Most likely, she had experienced killing someone...

Seeing Yves, the woman suddenly hugged him with tears in her eyes.

"Brother, I was so worried about you! I told you I'd be right back, didn't I? Then why are you still secretly experimenting! You even nearly blew yourself up last month." The woman continued, "Don't do those dangerous things again, okay? Your sister will pay for everything for you from now on."

At first, Yves was confused; who exactly was this woman. Why was she so 'enthusiastic' when she met him?

But a moment later, Yves remembered something, wasn't this woman his older sister?

But Yves didn't have any joy when he met her; even though he had Yves' real memories, he didn't have the same feelings. So it was challenging to respond to his sister's enthusiasm.

"Oh, old sister, please let me go! Sit there; why did you suddenly come back?"

Sera didn't want to let Yves go. As for her little brother, it had been more than a month since their last meeting!

"Little brother, don't act so strong. Also, call me big sister! Who is that old sister you're mentioning at? Look at me; do I look that old?"

After a struggle, Sera finally let go of her bear hug. Yves, who was squeezed by two soft mountains, was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief; he almost suffocated in it!

"Ghmm, why did old sister come back? Aren't you very busy?" Yves asked while looking at his older sister.

Hearing her brother's answer, Sera immediately turned the little brother's ear. She tried to behave fiercely, but actually, she didn't use much energy, afraid of hurting her beloved brother.

"Bad boy, do you really not want to see your big sis come home that much? Big sis's job in the police force is completed, and now I have been transferred to this area again."

"From now on, I will watch over you! Don't try to play tricks on me anymore; there won't be any more dangerous experiments in this house. Our parents will be unfortunate in heaven if anything happens to you. Besides that, they have also assigned me to take good care of you!"

While speaking, Sera had tears in her eyes. Remembering her parents' departure made her heart feel a little sore.

Her palm, which had calluses on it from years of hard training, gently stroked Yves' head.

Yves wanted to be sad too, but he couldn't! Yves immediately sat down next to the woman. "Take care of me? I've been accepted into MIT, and I'll leave for Massachusetts in the next half a month. Don't worry about me; old sis can get on with your career."

"I also have Aunt Sarah who can take care of me."

While talking about Aunt Sarah, the gentlewoman happened to come with two cups of tea.

As for the family matters of the two siblings, Sarah couldn't do much. She wanted to participate, but she couldn't. So she could only lower her head while doing her own thing.

But something had become apparent since the arrival of the Yves sisters. For some reason, the woman looked at her with a look of hostility, had she offended her? Sarah was a little confused.

"Bad brat, how dare you to speak like that to your own big cute sis!" Sera looked furious as she clenched her fists. The angry Sera looked still just as beautiful when she smiled...

Moments later, Sera's anger began to subside. "Yves, don't be angry... I know you're angry that your big sis didn't come to see you for over a month. Big sis was indeed on a mission at that time, but now the mission is complete."

"Big sis can accompany you again from now on, so don't be angry anymore, okay?"

Sera said apologetically; deep in her heart, she felt guilty for leaving her brother alone. She didn't give him any news, but what could she do? Her mission was critical.

"Wait..." Sera suddenly remembered something.

"You just said you were accepted into the Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Oh my god, since when did you become so smart!"

Sera was in complete shock, this news was great for her, but she still didn't want to believe it! Was all this a dream?

"Wait, didn't this house explode one month ago? Hey, Yves, did you have any injuries? Tell big sis quickly!" Sera remembered something more substantial.

Now the guilt is growing. The surprise of Yves being accepted at MIT she put aside. What she worried about now was none other than the explosion a month ago; she was afraid that Yves would get any injury!

"Well, Nothing to worry about. I'm fine." Yves nodded.

"As for me being accepted into MIT, isn't this normal? If you have nothing else to ask about, I'll go back to my room."

"By the way, that woman is Aunt Sarah, a maid. She's my friend's mother." Yves briefly introduced the two, after which he returned to his room which was on the second floor.

Sera, who saw that her brother wanted to avoid her, immediately felt sad; she bit her red lips lightly. The initial excitement of seeing her little brother also diminished.

She looked at a beautiful middle-aged woman; lifting her head, Sera said, "Are you Sarah? What really happened to my brother? Sit here, tell me about him. Yves seems to have changed a lot!"