Chapter XIV. Future Signs

The next day, I woke up and found myself in Jaime's arms. I raise my head because he slept on his side on the bed and I slept on mine. When we slept in each other arms? Jaime is sleeping, I smile watching him, I can't believe it. I'm married now, but married to the handsome man in the seven kingdoms

Jaime closing his eyes "You like the show"

I lean on my elbows "You are a wake?!"

Jaime opens his eyes "And you are staring at me"

I put the sheets around my body and stand but I find him naked "Ohh" I turn giving him my back.

Jaime stands hugging me from back "Don't be shy"

I nervously "I just__"

Jaime whispers in my ear "I'm your husband, do not be" he kisses my neck and puts his two hands on my breasts massaging them "Understood"

I moan under his touch, we hear a knock. Jaime rolls his eyes and I laugh looking at him. I head to a robe on the chair to wear it. I glance down at the bed, There's blood on the sheets - evidence of my lost virginity.

Jaime comforts me "Anna, It's normal"

I give him a look "They will see that"

Jaime while wearing his trouser and shirt "Yeah and will tell everyone"

I mock him "That's very comfortable" I sit on the bed.

"I will go to my chamber and change my clothes and take a bath" I nod "Change to have our breakfast together" he kisses my forehead.

"I won't be late"

Jaime smiles and heads to the door holding his clothes and opens the door. Gwen, Sansa, and Catelyn are standing and Jaime turns to me raising his eyebrow. Jaime turns to them again "Ladies, excuse me" he walks out.

They get in closing the door, I take a deep breath.

Sansa hugs me, and she glances at the blood, I put my hand on my mouth

Catelyn looks at it "Congratulations, Lyanna" she looks at Gwen "Change the sheets, Gwen"

I say "Thank you, Mother" Gwen takes the sheets and heads outside "Father let Gwen continue working here"

"And she will go with you as your handmaiden"

"I killed her cousin"

"And she running away from her father, Gwen is a good girl" She looks at Sansa who looks scared "Are you okay, Sansa?"

Sansa stares at me "Does he hurt you? it's blood"

I play with my hand it's too awkward "No, sweety, It's normal"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In the Tower room, Sansa and Princess Myrcella both knit, overseen by Myrcella's ladies-in-waiting, and Sansa's tutor, Septa Mordane.

Arya sits near the door. Her needlework is as grim as Sansa's is perfect, and her face is as plain as Sansa's is beautiful. She doesn't want to be here. While the Septa fawns over the princess, Arya quietly lays down her knitting and sneaks away.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In the hall, I am sitting looking at my food while Jaime eating, he looks at me "Why didn't you eat?"

"I want to fight like them, I miss it" smile "Not feeling hungry"

Jaime takes my bread "You can say cut the bread for me" I look at him raising my eyebrow "I saw Jon and Jory cut it for you"