Chapter XIV. Mhysa

In King's Landing, The Garden. Three months pass since Jaime and I arrived. I head towards Genna who sitting reading a book "Aunt Genna"

Genna smiles at me "Sit down"

I sit and take one strawberry in my mouth "I can't stop eating"

"Say what are you hiding"

"Nothing"

"You are terrible at hiding secrets like your husband when he was a child"

I shake my head "I will tell you a secret, can you keep the secret for a while?"

"I decide when I know" I smile nervously "Fine, I will not, I am like your mother-in-law, in the end, tell me"

"I woke up this morning and have morning sickness so I have other pain you know"

Genna excited "Your breast hurts you"

I smile "Yes, I am with child. no one knows and I need to tell Jaime so I am waiting for him"

Genna hugs me "I am going to be a grandmother"

I was surprised by her move "You are happy?"

"Of course, daughter. I know here everyone judges you but I am not. you swear a vow to Jaime and you hold it that does not make you treason to your family but makes you honor your family, Lyanna"

"I just.."

"I was young, the beautiful girl in Westeros, Father made me marry one of the Freys and I hated it but I honored my family as you did, Lyanna" She smiles "But it is different in your story, you love him"

I smile "Very much"

Jaime approaches us "Aunt Genna" he kisses my cheek "Anna"

I smile "I want to show you something"

Jaime smiles "Okay"

I stand "Pardon us, Aunt Genna"

Genna smiles at us "Go"

Jaime takes my hand and nods at his aunt and we leave.

》》》》《《《《

We head to the godswood. Jaime asks "Why did you bring us here?"

"We married under one of these in Winterfell"

Jaime smiles "I know, wait" he takes out a small box "Happy anniversary" I stare at him with a smile "You forgot"

"No, You remember"

Jaime nods "Of course it was yesterday but the gift wasn't ready"

I smile and open the box it is a Lannister necklace "It's beautiful, Jaime"

I put it around my neck and he kisses my neck and wraps my hands around his neck "I have something for you"

Jaime raises his eyebrows with his perfect smile "What?"