Chapter V. The Wolf And The Lion

Narrator POV

In King's Landing, Ned Stark's chambers. Ned is quickly packing his belongings when Jory enters his room "I'll go ahead with my daughters. Get them ready. Do it yourself. Don't ask anyone for help. And take Lyanna"

"She is married"

"Jory! Take Lyanna, I'm going to end this marriage"

"Right away, My Lord. Lord Baelish is here for you."

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In our chamber, Jaime sent Snow at dawn with guards to go first to Casterly Rock. I'm standing as the guards move everything as I'm watching. They are moving the harp. I say "Carefully"

"Yes, my lady"

Jaime gets inside "Clear the room" They walk out and Jaime gives me a sword "That's for you"

"Nice sword" I look at his material "A Valyrian steel"

"That's Blackfyre a gift for the babe, Anna"

I smile "Rhaegar's sword" Jaime nods "What happened?"

"Your stepmother takes my brother as a prisoner"

I widen my eyes "Mother, What? For?"

"I have no idea but I'm going to find" he leaves the room.

I follow him "Jaime!" I take my old sword belt and run after him "Wait!"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Ned and Jory exit the brоthеl and are joined by a handful of the Stark guards. They are swiftly surrounded by Jaime Lannister's armed guard.

Jaime Lannister rides up on horseback to the head of the guard and faces Ned Stark "Such a small pack of wolves."

Jory says "Stay back, Lord! This is the Hand of the King!"

"Was! ... the Hand of the King. Now I'm not sure what he is ... Lord of somewhere very far away."

I arrive with my horse "Whoa whoa" I jump from the horse "What is going on?"

"Back to the red Keep, NOW!"

"Okay but come with me"

Little finger exiting the brоthеl "What's the meaning of this, Lannister?"

Jaime says "Get back inside where it's safe" pointing his finger at me "You go!" looking at Ned "I'm looking for my brother. You remember my brother, don't you, Lord Stark? Blond hair, sharp tongue, short man."

Ned says "I remember him well."

"It seems he had some trouble on the road. You wouldn't know what happened to him, would you?"

"He was taken at my command to answer for his crimes."