Chapter I. Two Swords

Lyanna POV

In Kingslanding, our chamber, I am lying on the couch putting my hand on my belly reading a book. Reagan is ten years old now. sitting on a table next to me and writing some notes "Lyanna, What are you going to name your child?"

I smile "No idea, still thinking" Reagan approaches me sitting on the floor, and smiles at me "Do you want?" Reagan nods and I take his hand putting it on my belly, The babe kicks and Reagan and I giggle "Hey warrior"

"Mother says that when her babe kicks he loves me, He loves me like my brother"

"Yes, he loves you, you will be great friends"

"I can not wait when he and my brother arrive"

"But what if Laela and I give birth to a girl"

"I will be a great big brother to her and maybe I will love your daughter"

I laugh "We can ask Ser Jaime about loving his daughter"

"Well, I'll be a brother to her"

I sit on the couch smiling at him "I can not wait to see"

The door opens and Jaime gets in smiling at me his hair is short, and he holds something "Dear wife" He sits next to me and high five Reagan "Reagan"

Reagen smiles "Ser Jaime"

"Reagan wants to ask you something"

Reagan shakes his head at me and I hid my laughter.

"Anything, champion"

"He says if I give birth to a girl maybe he will love her"

Jaime's eyes widen trying not to laugh and looks at the little boy

"And after that, I said I will be her big brother"

"My little girl will give me troubles before she is even born" he looks at him "Well wait until we know if she or he"

Reagan stands "Okay, I will go to Mother" he kisses my cheek and high five Jaime again

We say "Okay"

I say "Don't run on the steps, Reagan"

Jaime says "Take care of the last step it's broken"

Reagan runs outside "Don't worry" he closes the door behind him.

Jaime smiles "He gives joy to us"

I nod "Yes, I love spending time with him" I look at Jaime realizing his short hair "What happened to your hair?"

"Do not you like it"

"No, I love it but I used the long hair"

"New hair, New man, fresh start"

I smirk "You looked like Prince Charming with long hair"

Jaime smiles and grabs the notes "You teach him history"

"Yes," the babe kicks "Ah!"

Jaime put his hand on my belly "Easy, Warrior" he smiles "Where is Leala?"

"Pregnancy makes her tired so I told Gwen to take care of her, both of them are my lady companions now so I need them healthy" I take a deep breath "What does your father want?" Jaime shows me something wrapping, I open it: a sword from Valerian steel "Gorgeous"

"Magnificent."

"Looks fresh-forged." Jaime nods "No one's made a Valyrian steel sword since the Doom of Valyria."

"Father bring the last three living smiths who know how to rework Valyrian steel. The finest of them was in Volantis. Came here to King's Landing at his invitation."