Chapter V. The Door

Narrator POV

In Harrenhal, Outside Lyanna's chamber. Laela and Harwin knock on the door. Harwin knocks hard "Lyanna, open the door before I break it"

Laela knocks at the door harder "Lyanna, Luke wants to see you and Reagan misses you"

Harwin knocks again "Lyanna, open the door, you locked yourself for a month"

"Since we arrived, open the fucking door, you started to get on my nerve"

"You acting like children, are you alive inside at least"

They hear hard knocks on the door from another side "We will not go away"

Viserys and Aeyrn Targaryen walk towards them. Viserys says "She did not answer yet"

Harwin sighs "No"

Aeryn says "Let me speak to her"

Laela says "She did not answer anyone"

"Let me try" he knocks at the door.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In my chamber, I sit behind the door on the floor crying. black around my eye. A lot of wine jars in the room, and the room is messy and untidy. They knocked on the door for an hour, Harwin and Laela did not stop and I am on my nerve.

Their other knocks "Lyanna, This is me Prince Aeryn Targaryen and I am with my nephew Viserys"

I stand and open the door and stare at Viserys, Aeryn, Laela, and Harwin.

Laela smiles "Finally, Can we come in?"

I say "The chamber is a mess"

Aeryn smiles "No, you come with me, we will take outside"

"Why?"

"Just small talk, Can we do it"

Laela says "You locked yourself in the chamber, Please come outside"

Harwin says "Lyanna"

Viserys crosses his arms to his chest "There was a prince after the narrow sea who got messed and drunk until one day he got a golden crown to be a king as he wished"

I sigh "What do you mean? I have a lot of crowns"

"If you do not gather yourself, I am going to get you a golden crown to be a queen of madness as the prince was"

Laela takes my hand "Let's get you sober and change this dress"

》》》》《《《《

In the Gods Eye Lake, There is a table with two chairs. I and Prince Aeryn sit without talking. Aeryn asks "When was the last time you saw the sun?"

"Month"

"I do not know what to say Sorry because of what Daeron did or be glad you wake from the dead"

"Nothing, no one lost like me, I lost everything and I wish I stayed dead"

"My family harmed you and I came myself all this way for Eddard Stark's daughter and the woman who should keep our word to her as our agreement"

"Because of Daeron your family. that it"

"Do not judge me. We are just talking"

"About what? Born a bastard. Daeron was my first love and I knew he lied to me and figured out that he cheated on his wife with me. King Robert judged me a dishonorable girl. so I married Jaime and I had to leave Winterfell, leave my half soul, Leave Jon. Living in King's Landing and watching my husband attack my father. Watching my husband fight in battle with my half-brother. I gave birth in a tent and my son was born dead. We are hostage and we run away I got raped in front of my husband they made him watch and we back and I get pregnant again. And I said all my life will be good even I see the people who killed my family the hall day and I had to eat with them and I stayed because of Jaime and our son."