Chapter XI. Targaryens Justice

In Dragonstone, the beach. Waves are crashing against rocks and washing over the beach. Men are pulling two boats onto the shore. Jon, I, Daeron, Laela, Reagan, Lucaes, and Davos are walking onto the beach towards Tyrion, Missandei, Targaryen and Dothraki guards. Dragonstone can be seen in the distance. Tyrion says "Prince Daeron"

Daeron says "Lord Tyrion?!"

Tyrion says "The bastard of Winterfell."

Jon says "The dwarf of Casterly Rock."

Tyrion and Jon both stare at each for a moment, then break into a smile. They step forward and shake hands. Tyrion says "I believe we last saw each other on top of the wall."

Jon says "You were pissing off the edge, if I remember right. You picked up some scars along the road."

Tyrion nods his head in agreement "It's been a long road. But we're both still here" to me "May I say sister as always or Lady Dondarrion"

I smile "Anything you want, brother"

Tyrion nods "Then as I always sister" We hug "I am glad you are fine"

"Me too"

Tyrion to Laela "River family"

Laela smiles "Laela Strong now, Lord Tyrion"

"You became fine Lord, Reagan"

Reagan says "Thank you, Lord Tyrion"

Tyrion approaches Lucaes "Do not tell me he is my nephew"

Luke smiles "My name is Jon Lannister"

Tyrion smiles "You grew up since the last time

Luke says "Glad to meet you, uncle"

Tyrion smiles and hugs him "You get your mother's hair" mocks me "This family always gets the mother's hair" Jon gives me a look and I look away. Tyrion turns to address Davos "I'm Tyrion Lannister."

Davos says "Davos Seaworth." they shake hands.

Tyrion says "Ah, the Onion Knight. We fought on opposite sides at the Battle of Blackwater Bay."

Davos says "Unluckily for me."

Tyrion says "Missandei is the queen's most trusted advisor."

Missandei says "Welcome to Dragonstone. Our queen and her family know this is a long journey. They appreciate the effort you have made on her behalf. If you wouldn't mind handing over your weapons."

Jon looks at Davos and me and his men "Of course."

Daeron says "I am sorry. Queen?!! Daenerys here"

Tyrion nods at him. The Dothraki guard moves to take the weapons. Jon unties his sword and hands it over. I give them my sword. The Dothraki pick up the boats and begin to carry them away.

Missandei says "Please, this way."

Davos begins walking with Missandei. I walk with Tyrion. Jon is following a few steps behind.

Tyrion asks "What happened?"

I say "Long story since you left"

Tyrion says "Wine as always"

I say "I wait for your company"

Davos says "Where are you from? I can't place the accent."

Missandei says "I was born on the Island of Naarth."

Davos says "Ah. I hear it's beautiful down there. Palm trees and butterflies. I haven't been myself" She nods and Davos slows the pace to talk with us "This place has changed."