Chapter XV. Mockingbird

Narrator POV

In Laela's chamber, Daemion gets in from the secret passages and Laela wipes her tears. Daemion gets in "You are safe?"

Laela hugs him crying "We are, they are sleeping but babe Jon is dead"

"It is okay, I am here"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Our chamber, I get in and the bodies weren't there. Jaime is sitting holding Jon and leaning on the wall, I sit next to him and take Jon and lean my head on his shoulder.

"He is dead, I can not save us"

"Laela is my sister"

"Our son is dead"

"My half-sister, we are not bastards" I cry "I realize I'm Targaryen" I cry looking at Jaime "Jon was crying, you made him sleep"

Jaime cries "Lyanna, Are you listening to me"

I look at the door and found Laela and Genna Lannister staring at us. I wipe my tears "And now your family knew" 

Jaime turns his head to look at her.

Genna gets in and locks the door behind them "What all that blood, What happened here?"

Jaime blankly "They killed him and who they are, I have no idea"

"Jon just sleeping" I stand holding him carefully "I will put him in his crib"

Genna looks at me worried "Lyanna, What if I take you with me to my chamber"

I look at the crib which looks like a blood lake "We need to change this, can you help me to change this?"

Jaime wipes his face from tears "Lyanna"

"Yes" I put Jon on the bed and sit next to him and hold his hand "It's cold"

Laela says "Lyanna, we need to give Jon to silent sisters"

I turn to her "He needs to get warm" I put him on my chest "He must get warm" Jaime gives Genna and Laela a look and I cry "I can not feel his breathing on my skin" Jaime cry "No, no, no" I put him on the bed looking at his throat "No, no, no. Wake up. Wake up" I shake him gently "Wake up now, come on."

Genna says "Lyanna please, stop this."

Laela says "Lyanna, stop, please"

I shout "Wake up! Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." Genna and Laela try to hold me back "No! Wake up!"

"Lyanna, Move away!" Jaime tied me between his arms to stop fighting, Jaime's eyes were red from anger and crying.

I cry "Do something. Do something. Just do something!"

Jaime put his face on my shoulder closing his eye "Aunt Genna, Laela get the silent sisters"

I cry more and fall on my knees "No" Jaime sits in front of me "If you get them, they'll take him away."

"He's dead, Lyanna."

I cry and stand up looking at Jon "Why do you say that? You are insane."

Jaime put his hand on my arm "He's dead. We need to get them. Laela, please"

I shout "No, Do not go"

Laela with glassy eyes "I have to"

"No."

Jaime softly "Lyanna, he ..."

I shout "No!!"

Jaime tries to calm me "We have to get them."