Chapter VI. Blood Of My Blood

Narrator POV

In King's Landing, Cersei and Jaime Lannister are in the council chamber while The mountain guardian her. Cersei spins around angrily "Your fucking whore let the Targaryen live in Dragonstone under her protection"

Jaime was amused as Lyanna did the plan as he want and every step at the right time "How would I know if am I here?"

"You gave her everything you took!! you should give it to Tommen that what father will do"

"And our father is dead"

"Because of our brother and your stupidity to love him" Jaime sighs "You get back you took from this whore"

"It's not that easy"

"Do something before I put her head on a stick because of the treason to King Tommen" 

Jaime stares at her.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Harrenhal, I walk into the throne hall with Laela as they asked me to be there, I found Lord Lyonel Dondarrion standing looking at the throne. I widen my eyes and share a look together. Laela whispers to me "Seven hells"

I smile nervously as Lyonel turns to me "Lord Dondarrion what a pleasure"

Lyonel bows "Queen Lyanna Lannister"

"To what do I owe this surprise?"

"Unfortunately, I will give you what you want that your husband isn't giving you"

I stare at him "Ah."

》》》》《《《《

At the Gods Eye Lake, I and Lyonel walk together "So I've come to ask you instead."

"You think Jaime will not accept it, Lyonel?"

"I believe he does not want to, but when the nobles are united, they're too strong to oppose."

I sigh "I have the same feeling"

Lyonel asks "So why are not you having this conversation with your husband?

"I've tried and He says he needs to handle this alone."

"These things he's doing, they're wrong."

"Politically dangerous."

"Why isn't he listening to you?" He stares into my eyes "Any man would..." I look away "What I mean is, Lyanna... I am sorry, your grace"

"Lyanna is okay no one here"

Lyonel smiles "Okay, Lyanna I mean you are right to want to help him, in any way you can."