Chapter X. A Dirty Game

In Kingslanding, The Throne room, A white horse expels manure at the doorway leading to the throne room. Lord Tywin Lannister rides the horse in, through the gathered crowd.

 Lord Tywin Lannister rides the horse in, through the gathered crowd

From his throne, King Joffrey Baratheon addresses the room. Baelor and his father Lord Leyton Hightower with the crowd. Joffery says "I, Joffrey of the House Baratheon, first of my name, the rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, do hereby proclaim my grandfather, Tywin Lannister, the savior of the city and the Hand of the King."

Bowing, a page presents a pillow to Joffery, who places the Hand's brooch up to Tywin. Tywin bows "Thank you, Your Grace." He turns his mount and exits.

"Lord Petyr Baelish, step forward" Petyr steps forward and kneels before Joffrey "For your good service and ingenuity in uniting the Houses of Lannister and Tyrell, I declare that you shall be granted the castle of Harrenhal with all its attendant lands and incomes to be held by your sons and grandsons from this day until the end of time."

"You honor me beyond words, Your Grace. I shall have to acquire some sons and grandsons."

The crowd laughs. Joffrey says "Ser Loras Tyrell" Ser Loras Tyrell steps forward from the crowd and kneels "Your house has come to our aid. The whole realm is in your debt, none more so than I. If your family would ask anything of me, ask it, and it shall be yours."

Loras says "Your Grace, my sister Margaery, her husband was taken from us before... She remains innocent. I would ask you to find it in your heart to do us the great honor of joining our houses."

Lord Varys watching with a hateful look, Baelor glares at his nephew Loras and Loras shakes his head at his uncle Baelor that he has nothing to do

Lord Leyton Hightower married five times and he is a father of a lot of children, Baelor, Alicia, Malora, Alerie, Garth, Denyse, Leyla, Alysanne, Lynesse, Gunthor, Humfrey.
Alicia Hightower married Prince Aeryn Targaryen.
Alerie Hightower married Lord Mace Tyrell.

Joffrey asks "Is this what you want, Lady Margaery?"

Lady Margaery Tyrell takes a few steps forward "With all my heart, Your Grace. I have come to love you from afar. Tales of your courage and wisdom have never been far from my ears. And those tales have taken root deep inside of me."