Chapter VIII. The Pointy End

In the garden near the camp, I'm sitting on a chair putting my hand on my belly. I am sitting knitting and now I'm knitting. Jaime approaches me "Gwen arrived"

I smile "Thank gods and Laela?"

"She will come when we settle at Casterly Rock" Jaime sits.

"I need peace for two minutes, please, my back killing me" I smile "What happened?"

"Robert is dead."

I widen my eyes "Is there any word of my father?"

Jaime holds my hand "Ned Stark has been charged with treason. They say he conspired with Robert's brothers to deny the throne to Joffrey" I felt pain in my belly, I close my eyes in pain "Lyanna!"

"I'm fine" Trying to take my breath "My sisters?"

"They'll be treated gently. Sansa still betrothal to Joffrey" I still look worried "I find a plan but you must trust me"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

After weeks, In Valeryon's ship, Daeron wears his Targaryen armor. Larissa approaches wearing her Velaryon armor and hugs him "Daeron, are you sure about that?"

Daeron smiles "Look around you we're in the sea smoke" Viserys walks out of the cabinet wearing the Targaryen armor. Daeron smiles "Look at Prince Viserys"

"You two are insane to look around us, smoke everywhere, and When we will arrive?"

"Just hours"

"Why the hell are we going to Valyria?"

Larissa says "To get an old friend" They hear growls, and hisses, Something with an HREE! noise to it "Gods"

Daeron says "We arrived" shouts "Turn off the fire torches!!"

The soldiers turn off the light torches. Viserys widens his eyes "Is that?"

Larissa raises an eyebrow "Wild Dragon voices" Viserys smiles at them "That's our old friend"

》》》》《《《《

It's morning, In Jaime's tent, he is discussing strategies with his advisors. I get in and all of them see me "My lady" 

I nod "My lords"

"I think we're done here" They nod and leave and I open the chair. Jaime holds my hands to help me to sit "Here"

I sit and put my hand on my big belly "I'm seventeen, not seventy"

"Look at you" he sits in front of me "You planning to sit with me until you're seventy?"

"Yes, Old man" I smile "You will be eighty or ninety?"

"Plan to change, I will hold in life for you more" I laugh and Jaime puts his hand on my belly "Good morning" I felt him kicking "Hello you two"