Chapter V. Name For A King

In Dragonstone, I and Daeron sit on my bed talking "Everyone knew that my child"

I smile "I do not want him to name after Lyonel"

"Well, S.G. take care of it and kill him"

I nod "Yes, What about the five men he killed here"

"Two of them were Dothraki so Prince Aeryn thinks he is not one person, he may be a group of savages"

"Maybe"

"What are we going to name him or her?"

"I had no idea, but we need a name to be like Daella"

"Maybe Daenora"

"We have one Daenora. What about Daena?"

"We have Daena. Gael"

I shake my head "What about Jaehaera?"

Daeron smiles "Jaehaera and Daella nice. I like it, so boy. What about Maelor?"

"Maelor? No... Aegon??"

Daeron gives me a ridiculous face "Aegon, Is this family never gonna stop naming this name, your brothers are Aegon"

"Right, enough this name"

Daeron smiles "I know the name"

"What"

"We will name him Aenar after the last ancestor saw Valrya"

"Aenar the Exile"

"He was a nobleman and a dragonlord of House Targaryen from the Valyrian Freehold. "

"I like it" we high five "I dreamt about our children__Ah" I put my hand on my belly "Oh gods"

"What?"

"He just kicks"

Daeron smiles "After thirty weeks, finally" he kisses my belly "For first time, I feel it"

I smile "Wait, he was waiting for his name"

Daeron whispers "Or maybe he turns into a human from a dragon right now" 

We laugh, I smile and put my hand on my belly.

》》》》《《《《

Harwin and I sit at my chamber around the table. We have a discussion about the house which will support us in the battle with the dead army.  I'm holding Elianna "Where did Genna get the information?"

"I don't know. She seems very resourceful. You're worried."

"Of course, I am. I am the woman who killed her brother" I sigh "We're asking 30 000 men to fight with us in the worst winter any of them have ever seen. The weather will be the least of their problems. Many of them will be happy to find a good reason to go home."

Harwin wonders "You question their loyalty?"

"Their loyalty was to Robb Stark and Blackfish and both are dead. After that for me and your son. We are not there."

"You're the queen of Tridents. Jaime chose you to rule because he believed in you. And the rule you have wisely. They see that. They respect you and start to love you"

"Yes, But some of them turned their backs on Blackfish and joined the Frey. How far would you trust men like that? They're all bloody wind vanes."

"Your army conquer Westerlands"

I smile exciting "We take Golden Tooth"

Harwin smiles "And Silver Hill"

I cheer with one hand "Yayyyy!" Elianna wakes crying "Oh sorry honey" I try to calm her "Where is the army now?"