Chapter II. I Did It For Love

Narrator POV

In King's Landing, the red keep, Cersei's chamber. Cersei opens her eyes looking at the ceiling thinking about what to do after Jaime left her.

Cersei sits on the bed looking around feeling her loneliness. she puts her hands on her silk sheets but instead of feeling the softness, she felt something sticky and warm.

Cersei her heart fell and looks at her hand and find blood, she widen her eyes and stand and found herself sleeping at blood lake.

Cersei looks in sadness for a moment knowing that she miscarried her child with Jaime.

Cersei realizes she has no time to grieve her unborn babe so all her emotions turn to anger. she swore to revenge on Jaime for leaving her.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Daeron's room, I open my eyes watching and find Daeron watching me. I smile "Good morning"

Daeron smiles "I will get used to that"

"Well, I feel like old times sneaking into your room."

"Everything repeats itself" I stand wearing a robe to cover myself "Cersei and Jaime coming to Winterfell again, we doing this again and a lot of things happen again"

I fix my hair looking at the mirror "Yeah, Everything repeatedly"

Daeron stands wearing his clothes "The difference is we own the dragons" he stands behind me shirtless and puts his hands on my shoulder "You will leave with Jaime again or me"

I turn to him "Not funny" I stand "Loyalty question, seriously?"

"I was just asking as we talk"

I smile fakely "Yeah, talking. Jaime will be with his sister so am I with my brother, my son and you because That's what we do choose our families and houses"

"Well"

I open the door "No well, I need to check on our son and take him for a walk"

》》》》《《《《

In my room, I put Rhaegar in his crib. I open the door and found Morgaena strong in front of me, I jump scared. I take a deep breath "Morgaen, you scared me"

Morgaena walks in "I just feel magic energy" she paces around "Kind of Dark magic with blood"

"What magic will be in my room?"

Morgaena smiles "That is a good question" she looks through the shelves "I will just make sure you are safe"

"Last time you woke me from the dead but I am fine so need" smile "Thank you, Morgaena"

"Well if you felt any unusual thing smoke or hot temperature let me know"

"Of course"

"You know Dark magic is a dangerous thing if someone dug in it can not come back, it's like an addiction"

"Yeah, I heared stories"

"You going outside"

"Yes, I was going to talk with Jon but now, I think I will take Rhaegar for a walk"

Morgaena nods

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Lyanna's room, Morgaena gets in again when she made sure Lyanna isn't in the castle anymore. Morgaena closes her eyes trying to focus on where the magic energy comes from.