Chapter III. Darker Queens

In Harrenhal, In my chamber, Lucaes crawlers after Snow to her and bubbles "Snow come to eat" I put the plate for her, and Lucaes pulls her toward him to continue playing "Luke come here" Lucaes shakes his head and leans on Snow to stand. I chuckle "Luke, let her" Jaime gets in "You abandoned me and my bed" 

Lucaes crawl towards Jaime.

Jaime packs him up "Hello"

"You left my chamber for weeks"

Jaime to Lucaes "Tell the red queen that I do not want to talk to her and tell her we will back to King's Landing"

Lucaes puts his hands on his shoulder giggling "Dada"

Jaime and I stare at him and laugh.

I run towards them "What did you say?"

Jaime smiles sadly "You talking"

I smile "Yeah" Jaime stares at him "I will be right back" I walk towards the bathroom and start crying heavily.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Kingslanding, In Reagan's chamber, Gwen put clothes in Reagan's wardrobe. Arthur Lannister came from behind and put his hands on her eye. Gwen gasps and takes a step back. Arthur smiles "Lady of Jory"

Gwen smiles unbelieving "Arthur"

Arthur smiles "Gwen, I couldn't believe it when I found out you are Lyanna's handmaiden"

"I thought you forgot about me"

"Never, every day I'm thinking of my lady of jory. Gwen Greystark"

"I can not believe that"

Arthur hugs her "I missed you"

Gwen smiles hugging back "I missed you too"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In the Red Keep's training yard, Reagan is dressed in red and black clothes, while other children from the royal family are dressed in their family house colours.