Chapter IX. The Bear And The Maiden Fair

Narrator POV

In Riverrun, Bernia sitting in the courtyard, she is making new arrows and Robb approaches her and smiles "May I sit with you"

"No, I am a prisoner to you" Robb starts to turn "Come on, Robb, I am joking" Robb sits next to her and looks at the sunset "How do you feel being to be a father?"

"Confusing, but angry she told you before me"

"I'm his godmother, of course, she will tell me before you"

"He?!"

Bernia smiles "I am sure he will be a gorgeous little warrior"

Robb sighs "Why are you acting like everything is okay"

"Everything okay" She smiles "Everyone is married to his love"

"Yes" he smiles "Are you happy?"

"Yes" she lied trying not to hide her tears "Very you know finally I get what I wanted"

"You will be a wonderful godmother"

"I am going to make him a god of archery"

Robb chuckles "I am sure of that, Where is your husband?"

 "He back to Castelry Rock, you forget he is in the other army"

"Right and he is okay to leave you here"

"I am here because my father will give you men and if father won't help you, I will be in Castlery Rock right now with my husband"

"I thought you love to fight with us"

"I came here for a reason and it didn't happen so why I will be here anyway"

"I am happy for you"

"I am happy for you too"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Harrenahall, at nighttime, Brienne sits in a shaft of moonlight. The door opens, Jaime and I enter. Brienne says "I thought you were gone."

Jaime says "Tomorrow."

"Have they told you what they plan to do with me?"

"Lord Bolton's traveling tomorrow as well. He's going to the Twins for Edmure Tully's wedding. You're to remain here."

"With Locke?" 

I look away not facing her.

Jaime says "I owe you a debt."

I smile "I owe you much"

Brienne says "When Catelyn Stark released you, we made a promise to her. Now it's your promise. You gave your word. Keep it and consider the debt paid." she looks at me "She is your stepmother and believed you"

"They are my siblings, I will send them, Don't worry"

Jaime nods "I will return the Stark girls to their mother. I swear it."

"Goodbye, Ser Jaime, Lady Lyanna." We exist.

》》》》《《《《

In our chamber, I and Jamie talking trying not to shout, I feel anxious and scared "I can't, I can't stay here without moving and this disgusting man in the same place"

"We are not armed and It's not our place"

"And___"

Jaime shouts "They raped you in front of me and forced me to watch and cut my hand, Lyanna"