Chapter XI. Lhazar

Lyanna POV

The market of King's Landing is busy and teeming with daily life. Jaime and I enter the gate, soiled by days of travel. He marvels at being back in the capital after so long. Brienne follows just behind. 

A man says "Out of the way. Step aside, country boy. People working here."

Jaime is quiet and humble. He exchanges a look with me, who nods encouragingly. We walk into the clamor.

》》》》《《《《

In Cersei's chambers, Cersei sits, admiring a collection of exotic shells, reliving a memory. Jaime and I enter quietly behind her. I look at Jaime to encourage him "Sister in law"

Jaime says "Cersei."

Cersei looks up and gasps at us. We measure one another. She notices Jaime's hand. He looks down. I shake my head at her not saying a thing.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Meanwhile, Outside the twins, Bernia cuts Robb's head off while Caspian watches her worried. Bernia holds a huge rock in her hand smashing Robb's head. Bernia shouts as she smashes the head "You broke me!! that is your punishment, you broke the vow!!"

Caspian stops her "Bernia, enough!!"

Roose Bolton approaches him wondering "She cuts his head?"

"And smashed it"

"Both of you must head to King's Landing and tell Lord Tywin about tonight"

Caspian nods "I know" he approaches Bernia and stops her "He is dead" Caspian takes her arms and takes steps back.

Rosse shouts "Come take the body!!" he looks at the smashing head "And put this damaged head anywhere"

》》》》《《《《

In Lhazar, Castle of Targaryen, Viserys sitting on the window watching the moon, Daeron opens the door and enters sitting on a chair. Viserys says "You know Father was right"

Daeron says "About"

"We are cowards, we damaged our house."

"Father is the reason who damage our house, Do you think one of us will be like him?"

"I think, yes"

"I do not want to be like him, all I need is the throne"

"After Rhaegar's truth and I do not who must be on the throne"

"If Rhaegar has children, they must take the throne and both of them are dead so it will be me then Daenerys if I have no children"

》》》》《《《《

In King's Landing, Jaime is in the bathroom while I am in our room which needs to clean. Cersei sitting in front of me, looking at me weirdly. I groan "Stop staring"

"Both of you here"

"Yes, I do not believe too"

"You betrayed your family"

"I know, I remember"

"What happened to his hand?"

"Bad story; We got hostages, My child was born dead and the first one who held him was Jaime. We run away and we got kidnapped then they cut his hand and raped me while forcing him to watch" Tears fall from my eyes "I saw his heartbreak more than once in the last two years" I put my head between my hands "I betrayed my family for him and took a huge island for him. That makes me bad? We suffered enough"