Chapter V. Bastards

Narrator POV

In Hightower, Daeron standing with his guards waiting to house Valeryon's party. The party stopped. Daeron opens the door of the carriage and extends his hand as a young beautiful woman takes his hand "Dear wife"

Larissa smiles "The husband that I forget his name" Larissa is the daughter of Lord Monford Velaryon and Princess Rhea Targaryen

Larissa smiles "The husband that I forget his name" Larissa is the daughter of Lord Monford Velaryon and Princess Rhea Targaryen. Sister of the hier of Driftmark lord Monterys Velaryon. Daeron raises his eyebrow at her "Oh Daeron right" She laughs "Come here"

Daeron hugs her tightly "Three months"

"You always run to Winterfell, honey"

"No more running, Larissa, not anymore"

A handmaiden walks out of the carriage with a girl around nine years old.

Daeron smiles "Look at you"

"Father!" she runs to Daeron hugging her he lifts her up "I missed you"

Daeron kisses her cheek "I missed you too, Princess" he still lifting his daughter and take his wife's hand " Ready to be Lady of Dragonstone?"

Larissa laughs "I hear this word for the last eighteen years" She takes his hand "Even of Lady of seven hells I'm with you" They smile at each other then he looks at his daughter.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Kings Landing, In the Red Keep, in the throne room. Sansa and Septa Mordane are walking through the hall, towards the Iron Throne. While I, Laela, and Gwen sitting on the steps watching them "Someday your husband will sit there and you will sit by his side. And one day, before too long, you will present your son to the court. All the lords of Westeros will gather here to see the little prince."

Sansa asks "What if I have a girl?"

"Gods be good, you'll have boys and girls, and plenty of them."

Sansa asks again "What if I only have girls?"

Gwen whispers "Why is she so negative like this"

I whisper "Anyone who will marry Joffrey must be like that"

Laela whispers "I am sure of that"

Septa says "I wouldn't worry about that."

Sansa says "Jeyne Poole's mother had five children, all of them girls."

"Yes, but it's highly unlikely."

"But what if?"

I stand "If you only had girls, I suppose the throne would pass to Prince Joffrey's little brother."

Septa glances at me, I raise my eyebrow with a look 'Did I say something wrong'

"And everyone would hate me."