Chapter IX. Blackwater

In Driftmark, The war chamber. Daeron, Larissa, Rhea and Viserys gather around the table. They are talking about the war that will happen in King's Landing. Daeron says "They must reach King's Landing in a day."

Rhea says "We can't make promises for the wind"

Larissa says "Everything damage here and Theon call himself now Prince of Winterfell"

Daeron laughs "Even though he became a prince still a shadow to Robb Stark"

Viserys says "Is that right to bring our families after the narrow sea now"

Rhea asks "Why are you asking?"

"All the seven kingdoms kill each other and a Targaryen big family arrive in Westeros after they run before the war begins with the eldest prince, they will be killed immediately"

Larissa says "Viserys is right now it's not the right time to get the children to the land"

Daeron says "We can not get the children at least get Prince Daemion here because he fights with us"

Rhea says "You will travel to Lahzar then"

Daeron nods "Yes, I will take ship at dawn and go"

Viserys says "May I come with you"

"Of course, you can" to Larissa "Put the eggs on fire"

Larissa nods "We will fire the ovens but these babies need to fly"

Viserys says "Which also not safe for them to fly here"

Rhea says "They can fly at the courtyard no one can see them and they will be tiny but when they grow and we learn they grow fast, everyone will know"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In the Riverlands, Jaime and I in each other arms lie down in a cave. Brienne lies down in the cave interns. Jaime says "Imagine Stannis' terror."

I say "I am trying."

"I was the youngest Kingsguard in history. My sister became queen at the age of nineteen. When Tyrion reached manhood, Father put him in charge of all the drains and cisterns in Casterly Rock."

"A most highborn plumber."

"Because of that we should have a child and our child have the same fate as our grandchild until our line ends and will have a sad life"

"We will change our fate for our children and our line"

Jaime pulls me close to him "I miss this feeling" Jaime laughs "Great adventures"

I laugh "I am going to tell our children about these adventures"

"We will write in books"

"A Tragedy of Ser and Snow"

"Sounds interesting book" We kiss "Good night"

I smile "Good night" We sleep in each other arms but Brienne is awake and hear all our talk.

》》》》《《《《

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Driftmark, Larissa's chamber. Larissa sitting with her daughter at the desk. Larissa teaches Daella history while reading a book "Who is the Conqueror?"