Chapter XVI. The Kingsroad

In the crypt, I stand in front of Lyanna's statue "I'm leaving, you left too but will I back as a corpse like you or I will be fine? I know who you are and that weirdest thing but I spend most of my time here talking to you without knowing the truth" I continue "So as yours___, I need your blessing and I wish I knew you"

》》》》《《《《

In the Stable, I am standing petting my horse "So boy ready for a new adventure?"

Theon comes behind me "So you're leaving?"

I turn around "What? Are you going to miss me?"

"I don't know, but I won't find anyone to harass, Snow, my apologies, Kingslayer wife" I smile silly "Why do you hate me so much?"

"I don't hate you, Theon, I just don't trust you, never but you are like my brother" he smiles "I hope you disappoint me and prove that you're trustworthy and look after my brother when I'm not here"

I pat his shoulder "And my husband is Ser or Lord Jaime Lannister, Okay" I take my saddle and get out.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In the courtyard, Jon is shown carrying a saddle from the stables to his horse. Robb walks up and accompanies him "You've said goodbye to Bran and mother? He's not going to die. I know it."

"You Starks are hard to kill" Jon fastens the saddle to his horse.

"Next time I see you, you'll be all in black"

"It was always my color"

"Farewell, Snow"

"And you, Stark." Robb and Jon hug then look at Lyanna and share a look "Like old times"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

At the same time, I tie the saddle to the horse, and Gwen comes into the cloak "My lady, everything is ready."

"Good, Gwen, I am Lyanna as always" she nods "You're so trustworthy, now you'll be my eyes on the Red Keep, don't tell anyone anything you hear or see with me, you understand?"

"Of course."

"Don't fall prey to the Queen's handmaidens"

"Don't worry, I won't be, I'll be so trusting, you and your father protected me after my father threw me for Colin's death

"Don't worry, I won't be, I'll be so trusting, you and your father protected me after my father threw me for Colin's death."

I smile "I hope so Gwen"

Robb and Jon approach and Gwen departs. Robb smiles "I'm gonna miss you"

"Me too, brother" We hug tightly, he kisses my cheek and we pull apart "Find a warrior girl, Robb"