Chapter I . Winterfell

Lyanna POV

As I ride my horse into the woods, I feel free from judgment and hateful nicknames, running as fast as I can...

As a bastard in Winterfell, being the most beautiful girl won't guarantee survival. My name is Lyanna Snow and I am the daughter of Lord 'Ned' Eddard Stark. I am seventeen with milk-white skin, raven hair, brown eyes, and pink natural lips.

"Everyone talks about my beauty. Catelyn and my father always say I'm a copy of Lyanna, his sister. I was named after her, but the gods had other plans. People often mistake me for Lyanna Stark and think that she has risen from the dead."

I and Lyanna share many qualities. We are both wild and adventurous. I am also a skilled rider who loves to ride.

Ser Rodrick Cassel said I rode a horse like a Northman and we both loved the scent of winter roses.

"I have a wolf inside me, but unfortunately, I am a result of my father's affair. I am not the only result, as I have an elder twin named Jon. Lady Catelyn is trying her best to raise us, she is the only mother we know, and I also have other siblings from her: Robb, Sansa, Arya, Bran, and my little brother Ree, who we affectionately call Rickon."

Being a bastard woman is worse than being a bastard man, I wish I was a man, I never acted like a woman in my life, and I never wore a dress when Jon got his clothes he bought me something similar which made Lady Catelyn upset from us.

If you want a real description, I'm a good knight but have never killed anyone before... Many marriage proposals, but everyone is from the age of my great-grandparents

I learned Philosophy and History and can understand High Valryian easily, I learned it from Ser Tomas Hightower and Arya gave interest in the language and Ser Tomas started to teach her. I love to read and sing

Lady Catelyn and Septa Mordane forced me to watch while teaching Sansa if I didn't want to act to be a Lady

Robb, Jon, and I are apprentices to our father to learn how to govern the castle.

》》》》《《《《

I am depicted riding my horse with my cloak billowing in the wind, while everyone stares at the illegitimate lady's return to Winterfell. Winterfell, the stronghold and ancestral home of House Stark is an ancient and austere place. Many acres lie within its two concentric granite walls; its keeps and towers stretch toward the gray skies above.

A raven flew above me, carrying a small parchment scroll tied to its leg, as I dismounted my horse and heard a voice from within the castle "Welcome back, Lady, I trust your ride was pleasant" Prince Daeron II Targaryen, the green dragon or Hightower bastard. The eldest son of The mad king. After the rebellion lived in Winterfell and was known as Ser Tomas Hightower.