Chapter II. Answers

In Dragonestone, the beach. Laela shouts "He's not! He's mine! your son is dead" I stare at her "Wake up, Lyanna. Jon died before your eyes" point at Lucaes "That's Lucaes Strong my son,u and Harwin. And, after this, you're not getting anywhere near him!" she grabs him "Come!"

Luke cries "No, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" to me pleads "Mother" Laela walks away dragging him.

Reagan to me "Mother, I am so sorry, she just worried about Father and you know the rest" he hugs me "I am sorry"

I in a weak voice "Do not be, It is not your fault or hers"

Another boat arrives in it Tyrion and Harwin.

I smile sadly "I bring Harwin with me"

Reagan runs towards him and hugs him. 

Jon approaches me "Lyanna" I lean on his shoulder "It's okay"

I say "I was wrong to bring all of you here, forgive me"

"There is nothing to forgive, we take the dragon glass, she helped us"

I sigh "That's great."

Harwin approaches "Lyanna__"

I shake my head "No, I will talk to her" Snow runs towards me "Look who is here, Snow" I pet her.

Jon smiles "Oh Snow, you grow up like Ghost" Snow howls and circles around him in happiness.

"Excuse me, Come, Snow"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

The cliffs, Jon is standing on the edge of a cliff looking towards the ocean. Drogon roars and flies over him with Daenerys on his back. 

Aeryn and his son Aemon were walking together and talking.

Drogon lands next to Jon and charges toward him. Drogon opens his jaws and roars in Jon's face. Drogon creeps closer until he is inches from Jon. 

Jon removes his glove and slowly extends his hand toward Drogon

Jon removes his glove and slowly extends his hand toward Drogon. Drogon lowers his head and allows Jon to touch him.

Mindyserpent lands and his rider Daemion Targaryen eyes on Jon.

Aeryn observes him, while Aemon thinks about what is special in these twins, that the dragons allow them to touch them.

Daenerys looks surprised and steps down from her mount. Drogon turns and flies away.

Daenerys says "They're beautiful, aren't they?"

Jon says "That wasn't the word I was thinking of, but, yes, they are. Gorgeous beasts."

Daemion jumps down "Jon Snow"

Jon nods "Prince Daemion"

Daenerys says "They're not beasts to me. No matter how big they get, how terrifying to everyone else, they're my children."