Chapter I. Back Home

Narrator POV

In Winterfell Town. A young boy runs through snowy forest woods, he crosses a shallow stream and then runs through the streets of the winter town. 

As he runs through the town, pigs squeal and donkeys bray. 

The boy reaches the street and stands among a large crowd, struggling to see what is happening on the road. A man steps aside and the boy pushes through. 

Pan up to see Arya Stark smiling as she watches the boy run through. A large army is marching along the road and the boy continues to run alongside them. He finds a tree and climbs up it to get a good view. 

Pan up to see the army marching along the road from the winter town up to Winterfell. A man's shout can be heard, and the boy turns to face the rear of the army. 

Pan around to see the large army of House Targaryen; Daenerys Targaryen's and Maelys Blackfryre's army. 

Cut to the middle of the army marching through the streets, Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow atop their horses. 

Behind them, Lyanna and Daeron Targaryen rides their horses.

Cut to Arya, she looks at Jon and Lyanna with a smile, she starts to speak but says nothing as they ride by. Many people of the town stare at the troops marching through. 

Sandor "The Hound" Clegane is on a horse of his own with the army. Harwin Strong rides his horse.

Arya sees him but says nothing. Gendry is also riding on a horse, Arya looks at him and smiles as he goes past.

Carriages are among the army, The first carriage it carries within it is Tyrion Lannister who sits opposite Lord Varys.

Tyrion says "You should consider yourself lucky. At least your balls won't freeze off."

Varys says "You take great offense at dwarf jokes, but love telling eunuch jokes. Why is that?"

Tyrion says "Because I have balls, and you don't."

In the second carriage, Rhea Velaryon and Greer hold her daughter Leana.

Greer says "Mother, smile at least"

Rhea says "Greer, we can not aband the isles and march North"

Greer says "you see the dead body moves and North is not a bad place"

Rhea looks away outside the window and Greer sighs.

In the third carriage, Kenna, Ayala Stone, Sebastian Hightower, and Lyanna's and Laela's handmaidens hold Elianna, Rhaegar and Lucaes Strong.

Sebastian says "The North looks beautiful"

Ayala says "I can not imagine how it looks above the dragon"

Kenna says "You must ask Lord Legolaes, I am sorry your betrothed Prince Aemon"

Ayala gives her a look "You're not funny sister"

The army continues to march and Missandei and Grey worm ride alongside each other. 

The villagers stare at them disapprovingly. People also stare at Jon, Daenerys, Daeron and Lyanna as they ride past.

Jon says "I warned you. Northerners don't much trust outsiders." Daenerys smiles and nod.

Daeron says "As old times"

Lyanna nods "Oh yeah"

Daeron and Lyanna race whoever arrives first.

Dragons roars and the villagers look up at the sky in fear. People start clamouring as The Targaryen's dragons with their riders flying overhead.