Chapter XIII. The Great Funeral

Chapter Video

Death with blood smells around us, I am stunned and don't feel anything while Larissa hugs her daughter. Viserys kneels beside us and Daemion stares at the body trying to show straightness. 

I shake Daeron's body "No, Daeron, do not leave me not yet" I take a deep breath shouting "Come back to me, Daeron, Do not leave your son" Jaime watches me sadly. I to them "He told me Bran said there is no afterward, I thought he meant all of us so all I said to him was that we will win but he understood that he will not make it" to Daemion "He died"

Daemion says "There was nothing you could have done."

Viserys stands and wipes his tears "Lyanna, there are things that they need...they need to move him. take him to the silent sisters."

I sigh "Can you please...please just go? Go, please."

Jaime puts his hands on my shoulders and turns me to him "Lyanna, that is not Daeron" I shake my head  "Anna, that is not him. That just body, he is in the afterlife now" I look at Daeron "I know you love him, but he also loved you. He does not want you to do this to yourself, he wants you fine, all of you."

I say "Last night we were playing with Rhaegar and Daella... And now he is going to the silent sisters"

Daemion and Jaime share a look.

Jaime sighs "Come on." he picks me up and carries me away. 

I bury myself into Jaime's chest as Viserys and Daemion lift Daeron.

Daella screams "No, do not, please, no" 

Aemon holds her with one hand with Larissa "Daella, let him go"

Larissa weeps "Let him go, let him, he is in a good place"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

Daenerys wipes her tears and Jon rubs her arms with glassy eyes. Daenerys sniffs "Where is Rhaegar?"

Jon sighs "With Gwen, they had a rough night"

Daenerys walks in with Jon "We need to rest" They get in the living hall and she smiles "Hey, Rhaegar"

Gwen sits holding Rhaegar between Arthur's arms, they try to stand "Your grace"

Daenerys stops them not to stand "Stay, I came to take Rhaegar"

Jon holds him "Hey, boy" he leans on Jon's shoulder "You feel sleepy" 

Gwen says "He wants his father, he didn't stop crying" Jon shakes his head "He did not survive"

Daenerys nods "Yes"

Arthur stands and winces in pain "How is Lyanna?"

Jon says "No idea, she left"

》》》》《《《《

Jaime sits on the stairs and stares at the sky. Daemion Targaryen walks downstairs and sits next to him. Jaime turns to him and Daemion pats his knees to assure him "How you feel, they were calling you, Rhaegar and him triplets"

Daemion nods "Like Rhaegar's death day repeatedly" looking at him "You had the same face when we heard Rhaegar's death"

"Daeron was the closest one to me, He died in defence of his own wife and home Westeros"

Daemion sighs "He did, he fight bravely, look at me I am the last one standing" Jaime nods "Where is Lyanna?"

Jaime sighs "She just disappeared running away"