Chapter VIII. Welcome To The Circus

We gather in the great hall, in the middle table Aeryn Targaryen sits and on his right is Daemion Targaryen and on his left is Maelys Blackfyre.

The two large benches face each other.

On the right side: Rhaena, Daenora, Rhea Targaryen, Larissa, Monteryos Velaryon, Daella, Reagan and Laela.

On the left side: Alicia, Aelor, Saera, Aemon, Viserys, Daeron, Lucaes and I.

On the bench face the middle table: Daena, Bard Belaerys and Legolaes Blackfyre.

Jon and Daenerys walk in and they sit in opposite places facing each other looking dead inside. Daenerys in the right and Jon in the left next to me.

Aeryn stands "Thank you all for coming, today I am bringing you the last of the dynasties of old Valyria. Targaryen, Valeryon and Belaerys. and the new Blackfyres"

We all share a look.

Aeryn sits "This meeting is important. It is considered the fate of the House of the Dragon. If we do not want to fall again, no matter what happens today, we must adhere to it" raising his finger making his point "We will swear an oath and we will unite."

Daemion nods at his brother with a supportive smile.

Aeryn says "First of all, there's a secret that Daeron and Eddard Stark and I have kept until the time is right, and it's Jon and Lyanna, the young children of Rhaegar Targaryen" Everyone look at us, Their looking between disbelief and anger "Aegon and Visneya Targaryen"

Rhea laughs "That is a joke, right" She turns to Aeryn "That is a good one"

Jon and I share a look while turning our attention waiting for an answer from Aeryn.

Aeryn says "It is not a joke, we are here because everything is a mess, Rhea"

Rhea turns to Larissa and Monteryos.

Aeryn brings the Targaryen crown that Donnel brings from King's Landing and put it on the table and Blackfyre sword.

Aeryn says "Lyanna her guard brought us the crown and Ser Jaime kept Rhaegar's sword safely"

I smile looking at him. This morning, Jaime and I gave them to him. 

Aeryn says "Whoever we will choose today. Will sit on the iron throne and take them" he turns to Daemion.

Daemion says "The thing is when we were at Harrenhal, Rhaegar and Lyanna met and fell in love"

Rhaena says "So he did not kidnap her"

Daemion says "No, Lyanna, I, Daeron and Rhaegar made up this story and plan it as a kidnap"

Aelor says "So you telling me that Robert's rebellion was built on a lie"

Daeron says "We wanted to save Lyanna from Robert, Rhaegar fall for her too"

Rhea says "Oh well this cause saving her let our house fall for twenty-six years, prince. you two helped him!!"

Saera looks worried about the tensions in the air between us.

Laela rolls her eyes "Do you really want to blame them after twenty-six years??"

Rhea raises her eyebrows looking surprised at Laela.

Laela says "Since I know you, you do nothing just blame anyone on anything. But now!! you did not lose anyone, I lost my mother, father and brother."

Daenerys finally talk but with shaken voice "What happened" she sighs and coughs "What happened is in the past so let it be in the past"

Viserys says "Yes, Daenerys right, we maybe notice them" looking at Jon "Jon rides Rhaegar and Lyanna" looking at me "She bound with the wild Bloodfyre who did not allow anyone but her and uncle to touch her"