Chapter XVIII. Deals

In Dragonstone, in the small council chamber. Aeryn and Daemion gather the Targaryen children. Daella, Daenora, Saera, Aelor and Aemon. Daemion says "Well could you tell me again, why you did not join anything"

Aemon says "We do not want Daenerys to be our queen"

Daenora says "We agreed on that"

Daemion says "So you stop joining our meetings"

Aelor says "She said we are in open rebellion"

Daemion shouts "So you take her words and made it"

Saera says "This is father right not her, we can give her the throne if father died but he is breathing and alive"

Daella says "We are part of this family and we have the right and choose who will represent our family to the realm"

Aeryn says "you still children not understand anything about politics and laws"

Five of them share a look.

Aemon says "We read on politics and law, you two taught us"

Aeryn says "If we taught all of you then you we must make allies in Stormlands so for that Aemon, you will take a wife, Lady Ayala Baratheon will join the family"

Saera says "You mean Ayala Stone"

Daella stares at Aemon. 

Aeryn says "Yes"

Daemion says "I will not let five children ruin what we made for years."

Aelor says "And as the eldest of us, We are still in our rebellion" he looks at his cousins and siblings "Let's go" They walk outside.

Aeryn and Daemion share a smiling look.

Daemion says "Well done, brother"

Aeryn says "They must learn to stick together without us"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Harrenhal, the living chamber. I open my eyes and find myself between Jaime's arms, I smile feeling his hot breath on my skin. Okay, that's not a dream, he is here. Wait where are Lucaes and Myrcella? I jump on my feet. 

Jaime wake gasping "Why you jumped like that?"

"We slept here with Luke and Myrcella"

Jaime rubs his eyes "They must wake first"

I sit next to him and move my hand on my hair to free it "Yes right"

Jaime smiles "Roses"

I smile "Are we really still married?"

Jaime nods "Yes, Do not feel bad, I cheated on you as you did"

I sigh "You think that will make me better" Jamie thinks a little "Do not try to say something smart because you will make it more confusing"

"You want to ask something?"

"Why dramatic, why you did not just say go you are not safe here or you tell me another plan, you hurt me with your words, I beg you not to leave me, I never begged anyone"

"I was going to tell you but when I looked

 at the door, Cersei's handmaiden was spying so I made her believe"

"With breaking my heart, I never felt my heart aching like this day"

"I wanted to save you, I can not imagine seeing you in this situation drag you like a whore, you are important to me, Lyanna. I am sorry again"