Chapter V. Sons Of The Harpy

Lyanna POV

Outside Boat, A number of men walk around doing various tasks on deck. I am wearing my old clothes and with me blackfyre sword. Jaime Lannister and I look out from the side of the boat. I ask "Where are we?"

Jaime turns to the captain "Is that Estermont?"

Captain says "Tarth, Ser Jaime." we look at the island "The Sapphire Isle."

I and Jaime share a laugh "I think we are the worst lords"

Jaime smiles "Indeed, who does not know the island under his commander" Jaime takes a deep breath hugging me from behind and kisses my cheek.

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Dragonstone, They use army men to rebuild the island. Some men are digging in the ground, to rebuild a dragon pit. At the same time, some men rebuild the navigational village and the port.

Others are rebuilding Aegon's garden. Everyone is busy reviving the island. The Targaryen banners are hanging around the island and the castle.

In the painted table chamber, Daemion Targaryen approaches his brother Aeryn Targaryen "You made the builders build a temple? we have the sept of Dragonestone"

"We need a temple"

"I don't understand why no one is religious but your wife"

"This temple is like the one in Valyria, the faith of our seven, our gods"

"You mean the seven: Balerion, Meraxes, Vhagar, Syrax, Boash, The Black Goat, The Bearded priests"

Aeryn nods "Yes, Do you know how to control people? Food and religion are the things people think about."

"You said we will not control the kingdom or the throne"

"Indeed, because this throne is cursed, if we wage war for it"

"I don't understand you, brother"

"We own the dragons, gold, and jewels of Valyria that Viserys, Larissa and Daeron brought from there. When everyone finds we have it."