Chapter IX. Betrothal

On the third day of the king's arrival at Winterfell, I am sitting with Jon as he explains to me that Daeron going to Hightower. I sadly trying to show strength "Great, Gods with him"

Bran runs to us and shouts at me "You are leaving"

I and Jon share a look. I shrug "No, I'm staying as our aunt Lyanna's statue, we can't move"

Jon asks "Why are you shouting, Bran?"

Bran angrily "Lier!! you're going to marry"

Jon gives me a look at the idea Ned will wed me to Daeron "Does father accept the betrothal?"

"So you know"

I put my hand on his shoulder "Father refuses it, Bran

I put my hand on his shoulder "Father refuses it, Bran. I will not marry Ser Tomas"

"No, I heard Father and Ser Jaime talking about you and him leaving to King's Landing"

I stand "What?!"

Jon confused "Ser Jaime and Lyanna. Are you sure, Bran?"

"Yes, the king and queen, Ser Jaime, father, and mother were there"

I look at Jon and storm to my father's chamber.

》》》》《《《《

I get into Ned's chamber, he is sitting on the desk and reading something. I ask "Is that what I am to you? A dishonored girl to give me to Lannister house?"

Ned looks at me "You're of age, Lyanna. And Jaime Lannister is an excellent match"

"A Lannister?!" I cross my arms to my chest "He's angry fast and self-serious"

"Well, I thought you might have that in common"

"that is not a reason to marry him, he is twice my age, I do not wish to get married"

"Even I do not exist above tradition and duty, Lyanna! It's King's order"

"The only one I wish to marry is Tomas" I leave him alone running outside.

》》》》《《《《

I quickly make my way to the stable, take my horse, and start riding away. Daeron and Jon are in the courtyard with some guards when they spot me and yell out my name. They mount their own horses and chase after me as I head towards the woods, all while continuing to call out my name.

》》》》《《《《

As we reach the edge of the woods, I can feel my heart pounding with excitement and anticipation. My horse is eager to go, and I can hear the sound of Jon and Daeron's horses following closely behind me. Daeron's voice echoes through the trees, "Lyanna, slow down! We need to stay together!" 

 But I can't help but feel the thrill of the wind rushing through my hair as I urge my horse to go faster. I can see the sun peeking through the branches ahead, I wanna run away.