Chapter I. Win By Fear

In King's Landing, Smoke and fire are seen in the distance across the river. Bronn breaks the surface of the water and takes a breath.

Bronn pulls Jaime up and Jaime gasps for breath. Bronn helps Jaime to the shore and drops him to the ground and collapses next to him.

Jaime coughs up water and continues struggling on the ground to breathe. Both men roll onto their backs and gasp for air "You could have killed me."

Bronn asks "What the fuck were you doing back there?"

"Ending the war by killing her."

"You saw the dragon between you and her?" he looks incredulously at Jaime "And?" Jaime sits up and says nothing to Bronn. Bronn sits up and faces Jaime "Listen to me, cunt. Till I get what I'm owed, a dragon doesn't get to kill you. You don't get to kill you. Only I get to kill you."

"That was only one of them. They have dozen of them, Eighteen I guess. If they decide to use them, to really use them__"

"You're fucked."

"Don't you mean we're fucked?"

"No, I do not. Dragons are where our partnership ends. I'm not going to be around when those things start spitting fire on King's Landing."

"I have to tell Cersei."

Bronn pauses and looks at Jaime "Best well jump back in that river" Bronn stands up and walks away. 

Jaime continues sitting on the shore looking at the smoke and fire from the distant battle.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In the Battleground, Tyrion is walking over an ash covered ground. There are burned bodies and cargo strewn about. Dothraki are looting dead Lannister soldiers.

A group of mounted Dothraki are escorting captured Lannister soldiers to where Daenerys, Daemion, Mindyserpent and Drogon are awaiting the prisoners.

I sit putting my hand on my red swollen crying face, Jaegar is behind me.

Daeron puts his hand on my shoulder "Lyanna, he must be fine"

I cry "Fine, he maybe grilled by now. That unfair battle, all these dead people, I want to leave now, Daeron"

Daenerys addresses the captured soldiers "I know what Cersei has told you, that We've come to destroy your cities__" The men are covered in filth and blood from the battle "___burn down your homes, murder you and orphan your children. That's Cersei Lannister, not me. I'm not here to murder. And all I want to destroy is the wheel that is rolled over rich and poor to the benefit of no one but the Cersei Lannisters of the world"

Daemion leans on his sword "I offer you a choice. Bend the knee and join us. Together we will leave the world a better place than we found it, or refuse and die."

Mindyserpent head above Daemion's and the soldiers look horrified.

I to Daeron point at Daenerys angrily "Shut your sister's mouth or I swear, I will be honoured to take the queenslayer title"

Daeron quietly "Calm down, we are surrendered by fucking Dothraki"

A few Lannister men kneel to the ground, while most remain standing.

Mindyserpent roars and moves closer to the men.

Almost all the Lannister men quickly kneel while a few still remain standing including Randyll and Dickon Tarly.

Daemion speaks to Ranydll "Step forward, My Lord."

Randyll takes several steps toward Daenerys and stands in front of the kneeling Lannister men.