Chapter XV. Old Town

Narrator POV

In Casterly Rock, The castle is seen in the distance on top of some cliffs. Lannister archers are shown on top of the battlements. There are hundreds of ships sailing in the ocean heading to Casterly Rock.

Grey worm is standing in a landing boat with other Unsullied on their way to the beach. He puts on his helmet and readies himself for battle.

A man is running across the battlements stocking arrows for the archers. Men are stacking rocks along the wall to throw down at the invaders "Draw! Loose!"

Archers loose a set of arrows down onto rows of Unsullied marching on the walls of the castle.

Unsullied are being killed by incoming arrows. Unsullied soldiers begin setting up ladders to scale the battlements. The Lannister army throws rocks from the top of the wall.

The archers are easily defending the castle and killing Unsullied soldiers.

Grey worm is in a landing boat sailing for a small opening in the side of a cliff.

The Unsullied sail into the passage. They jump out of the boat and rush into the sewers. Grey worm pushes up a manhole cover and emerges into the castle. 

Guards are seen running by and don't notice Grey Worm and the other Unsullied soldiers sneaking in.

The Unsullied are running through the courtyard cutting down Lannister's men.

The Unsullied fight their way to the main door in the courtyard. Grey worm lifts off the bar and opens the door. 

Unsullied soldiers coming rushing through the gate by the hundreds. They begin cutting down every Lannister in their way.

There is general mayhem as the battle rages on in the courtyard. Greyworm breaks from the main fight and starts climbing to the battlements. He is disposing of men with his spear on the way.

Grey Worm is fighting in a hallway killing men from both directions. A Lannister charges towards Grey Worm.

Grey Worm throws his spear and impales the Lannister soldier to a door. The battle is over. Greyworm and other Unsullied soldiers are stepping over dozens of dead Lannisters on the battlements. Grey Worm removes his helmet and one of his men speaks in Valyrian.

Unsullied 1 says "There are none left."

"There are supposed to be more than this. Many more." Greyworm turns to look out from the battlements towards the ocean. 

The Unsullied Fleet is under attack from the Iron Fleet and many boats are sunk or in flames. Grey worm's face twists in anger. 

Grey Worm steps down from the battlement and grabs a bleeding Lannister soldier. Grey worm wonders "Where are they? Where are the rest of the Lannisters?"

》》》》《《《《

In Highgarden, the fields. Thousands of fully armored Lannister soldiers are marching towards Highgarden. 

Jaime is riding his horse inspecting the lines of soldiers. He rides over and joins Bronn, Randyll, and Dickon Tarley. 

Lady Olenna is watching the advancing army from a balcony in Highgarden. She turns and walks back into her castle.

》》》》《《《《

In Hightower, Harrenhal forces gather outside Hightower and Lighthouse. After a great battle and Harrenhall forces win.

The Hightower is a massive stepped tower with a beacon on top to guide ships into port. The color of the beacon's fire is changeable, as green flame can be used to call House Hightower's banners.