Chapter X. Lady Winterfell

Narrator POV

In Dragonstone, In Aemon's chamber. Daella sleeps in Aemon's arms. Aemon moves his hand on her bare tights. Daella opens her eyes with a smile "Good morning"

Aemon kisses her with a smile "Good morning. we are late for breakfast"

Daella playfully "If they catch us here"

Aemon raises his eyebrow "Then they will exile us together"

Daella kisses his neck "gladly" She sits on top of him kissing each other.

"I love you, Little princess"

Daella smiles "I love you too"

"You said it without freaking out or having a panic moment, you said it directly"

"I said it" They kiss again.

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Winterfell, Lyonel opens his eyes and I smile looking at him. I rub our noses together "Good morning"

Lyonel smiles "Good morning, I cannot believe it yet"

I smile "What is it?"

"I can not believe I'm here with you. That you're mine." 

We lock our fingers together "Yes, I am. But... ?"

"Do I sense regrets?"

"No. No regrets. You helped me find myself again. Part of myself I thought I'd lost."

Lyonel mocks me "Why do I feel like a servant who's located some missing earring for you?"

I laugh "Don't be like that, Lyonel."

"I love you. You must know that. You've risked your life and your future for me time and again." 

"I love you. I know that you feel my ex-husband's presence while we're here in Winterfell, but soon we'll be gone together. I promise."

Lyonel smiles "Well, then, the sooner we get back, the sooner we'll be on our way."

》》》》《《《《

In Dragonstone, the chamber of the painted table. Aeryn, Daemion, Daenerys, Maelys Blackfyre, Theon, Yara Greyjoy, Ellaria Sand, Olenna Tyrell, Varys, Grey Worm, Missandi, and Tyrion are standing around a carved table of Westeros having a discussion. Aemon and Daella Targaryen are the squires for today. Yara says "If you want the Iron Throne, take it. We have an army, a fleet, and a lot of dragons. We should hit King's Landing now. Hard. With everything we have. The city will fall within a day."

Tyrion says "If we turn the dragons loose, tens of thousands will die in the firestorms"

Ellaria looks at Tyrion with disgust "It's called war. You don't have the stomach for it, scurry back into hiding."