Chapter II. The North Remembers

Narrator POV

A watchtower to a wide shot of the camp. In the camp, Robb Stark is led by a man with a torch to where Jaime is being held. Robb enters Jaime's cage, where he is tied to a wooden pole, a good distance from the walls of the cage.

Jaime greets Robb by mocking him "King in the North. I keep expecting you to leave me in one castle or another for safekeeping, but you drag me along from camp to camp. Have you grown fond of me, Stark? Is that it? I've never seen you with a girl. Your brother always seems to steal them away from you."

"If I left you with one of my bannermen, your father would know within a fortnight, and my bannerman would receive a raven with a message, 'Release my son and you'll be rich beyond your dreams. Refuse and your house will be destroyed, root and stem.'"

"You don't trust the loyalty of the men following you into battle?"

"Oh, I trust them with my life. Just not with yours."

"Smart boy. What's wrong? Don't like being called 'boy'? Insulted?"

Robb looks behind Jaime's cage. As Jaime nervously strains to look behind him, Greywind can be heard heavily walking to the front of the cell "You insult yourself, Kingslayer. You've been defeated by a boy" With Greywind now entirely in view, Jaime loses his brave facade "You're held captive by a boy. Perhaps you'll be killed by a boy" Grey Wind enters the cell, and Jaime looks very nervous "Stannis Baratheon sent ravens to all the high lords of Westeros. King Joffrey Baratheon is neither a true king nor a true Baratheon" Jaime focuses back on Robb "He's your bastard son" Snow arrives and snores at Robb angrily "Of course, my sister doesn't know"

"If that's true, Stannis is the rightful king. How convenient for him."

"My father learned the truth. That's why you had him executed."

"I was your prisoner when Ned Stark lost his head."

"Your son killed him so the world wouldn't learn who fathered him. And you... you pushed my brother from a window because he saw you with the queen." 

Snow snores more at Robb and Robb glares at her.

"Snow, Calm down" Snow stands next to Jaime "See I can control the wolf but You have proof? Or do you want to trade gossip like a couple of fishwives?"

"I'm sending one of your cousins down to King's Landing with my peace terms."

"You think my father's going to negotiate with you? You don't know him very well."

"No, but he's starting to know me."

"Three victories don't make you a conqueror."

"It's better than three defeats." Robb nudges Greywind towards Jaime and leaves the cell. Greywind growls in Jaime's face and comes close to biting him.

 Greywind growls in Jaime's face and comes close to biting him