Chapter XI. Valar Morghulis

Narrator POV

In Kingslanding, Baelor at his room as the door opens and Lord Varys enters and close it with locks "Do not judge me, I did not know"

Varys angrily "This is treason to all of us"

"I did not know that father could affect Lord Tyrell and Margaery will be Joffrey's bride"

"Your father played a dirty game and put all his children to all the sides so tell me, Bash. What is your side?"

"I am Hightower you know I am not with my father, My father send my sister away after the narrow sea"

"Daeron trust him, Bash"

"I know and he wants to control Daeron"

"No, Bash, your father wants to make his grandfather Otto Hightower's dream true. Hightower on the Iron Throne"

"I__"

"Stop your father before the realm burns"

》》》》《《《《

In Riverlands at night, King Robb Stark sits in his tent. Lady Catelyn Stark sits as well "Walder Frey is a dangerous man to cross."

Robb says "I know that."

"And you mean to do it anyway?"

"I love her."

"I know that seems important to you."

"It is important to me."

"Your father didn't love me when we married. He hardly knew me or I him. Love didn't just happen to us. We built it slowly over the years, stone by stone, for you, for your brothers and sisters, for all of us. It's not as exciting as secret passion in the woods, but it is stronger. It lasts longer."

"And that is what would be in store for me with one of Walder Frey's daughters, what you and father had?"

"Why not? Because she's not beautiful? Because she's not exotic and exciting?"

"Now you're arguing just to argue because you arranged it."

"And you agreed to it. You gave him your word. Treat your oaths recklessly, and your people will do the same. If your father lived his life for one thing"

"My father is dead. And the only parent I have left has no right to call anyone reckless." Robb exits.

》》》》《《《《

In Driftmark, Rhea sits on Diftmark's throne while Larissa stands next to her mother. Kenna in front of them putting her hand on her belly and three Hightower guards behind her. Larissa says "You are welcome here, Lady Kenna. You and your child"

Rhea smiles "Of course, Lady Kenna. this is your second home and Lord Stark is an honourable man to us"

Kenna says "Thanks all of you I am really glad"

Larissa smiles "No need, Let me take you to your chamber"

Kenna and Larissa leave the hall together talking.

Maester Myros enters "Princess"

Rhea smiles "Yes"

"The Lannisters win"

Rhea stands "My husband"

"I am so sorry" Rhea sits with a shock on her face "Princess, you need to be strong through these"

Rhea stares at him "Send a raven to my son, tell him to leave everything and get him here, Maester"

Myros nods "Another thing" Rhea nods "Aurane is captured and bends the knee to King Joffrey"