Chapter VIII. Mother's Mercy

Narrator POV

In claw Island, Bernia and Robb sitting at the beach watching the sunrise "What is in your head, Robb?"

Robb turns to her "Be my wife"

Bernia widen her eyes "What?"

Robb smiles "Be my wife"

"I am married already"

"Be my wife not arranged marriage like before, I want you Bernia Frey to be my wife"

"I am married, Robb"

"Caspian talked with me before he headed to Tarth and he told me you broke your married vows"

"He has no right to tell you"

"Why you did not tell me that you loved me since you were six"

Berina stares at him "He has no right to say that too"

"We will not marry now, When my part comes to Jaime's plan we can marry"

"Until you meet another girl and you fall in love with her"

"I broke you a lot and I did not care about your feelings and I am sorry for that but let me fix my mistakes"

"You saw my broke in your marriage and you were so happy and I did not blame you, I tried to hate Talisa but in the end, she became my friend"

Robb nods "Being close to death makes me realize a lot of things, could you give me one chance"

Bernia looks at the sun and then at him "One chance"

Robb smiles "I will make it right"

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Dorne, At the dock, Jaime, Tristane and I waiting for Myrcella to say goodbye. Myrcella kisses Prince Doran. Doran to Jaime and me "I wish you a safe journey home."

Jaime says "Thank you."

I smile fakely with a nod and Doran looks to Ellaria and nods. 

Ellaria walks up to Myrcella "Forgive me child. I wish you all the happiness in the world." Ellaria kisses Myrcella on the lips, holding the kiss and then rubbing her lips.