Chapter VI. A Tale Of Parents In Harrenhal

Daeron is feeling helpless and frustrated Bran's words were still on his mind if there were no afterwards he had nothing on his mind now but his children, is this a chance for him to fix everything, or is Bran just saying nonsense?

》》》》《《《《

It's nighttime, Laela opens the empty great hall of Winterfell, I and Daeron get in following her. There is a jar of wine with four glasses. I ask "What for?" I sit on the floor and pull Daeron next to me.

Laela takes the jar and glasses and sits next to us "We will talk"

Jon walks in "You wanted me, Laela"

Laela says "Sit down next to us" Jon didn't move "Sit down and do not be like the children, I am your older sister when I say something you do!!"

Jon stares at her for a moment and then sits next to us.

Daeron pours wine for us "Well as grown-up children and I am your favorite uncle, I will tell you a tale about your parents" Everyone takes his glass "Lyanna was in love with Rhaegar and wanted to escape her betrothal with a man who was a known womanizer"

I take a sip "Typical Robert Baratheon"

Daeron says "We were 22 and your mother only fourteen. She was beautiful but none of Princess Elia's delicate beauty."

Laela smiles "She was very beautiful, I remember her long hair and when she played with me as she is on my own age"

I and Jon share a look.

Daeron to Jon "You take all her beauty and hair" to me "But You and her share the wild beauty only"

I ask "Then who do I look like?"

Daeron says "You look much like queen Rhaella and Rhaegar

Daeron says "You look much like queen Rhaella and Rhaegar. And Aeryn's eyes, I discovered he is your grandfather"

I say "He told me" Daeron stares at me "But I did not tell him"

Jon take a sip "Wait, Rhaegar son Aeryn not Aerys"

Laela says "Wait a minute my son wants to marry our aunt"

I laugh "Jon made our aunt pregnant"

Jon mocks me "You gave birth to a child with our uncle"

Daeron shares a look with Laela.

I angrily hit Jon's shoulder and Laela jumps to sit between him and me to stop hitting each other like children.

Daeron says "Well they loved each other and their father forced them to marry and Aeryn watched his son growing to know his father his uncle"

Jon says "Sounds familiar to me"

I roll my eyes "Continue Daeron"

Daeron nods "At The Tourney at Harrenhal, Lyanna meets Rheagar. She does weep when he plays his harp" I smile taking a sip "Rhaegar won the tournament, but instead of crowning his own wife, Princess Elia Martell, as the queen of love and beauty, Rhaegar shocked those present by presenting the laurel of blue winter roses to Lyanna, placing it in her lap with the tip of his lance."