Chapter XVII. The Children

Narrator POV

In Driftmark, Alicia approaches Aeryn who watching the sea on their balcony in the chamber "What is taking your mind?"

Aeryn turns to her "Rhaenys and her children are Lannisters' ward because of Malia"

Alicia nods "Lyanna is a good woman and she loves Reagan, Aeryn. Rhaenys with them but they won't feel they are home with us"

"Rhaella sent to me with the ravens, she told me about her grandchildren never mentioned Viserys"

"You were in love with her, Aeryn" Aeryn looks at her confused "I know, when we married and you were sleeping you said her name"

"Why you did not tell me?"

"You were an old man and I am fourteen, I was scared of you" she sighs "And after the queen died, I could not"

"It was a hard day but because of you I am back on my feet" he smiles and kisses her hand "When you came into my life and changed it with our children"

Alicia smiles "I know I have this effect on people" he laughs "Aemon doesn't talk to me or his brother and now he left with Viserys to Harrenhall it's killing me"

"Family should be together, Alicia."

"I know but Daella is not a child and anytime she will be ready for marriage and you repeat your father's mistake, Aeryn. Aemon loves Daella and does she, Our son is miserable"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In King's Landing, In Reagan's chamber, Lyanna falls asleep next to Reagan and Lucaes sleeping on her chest. Jaime opens the chamber door which leads to our room "Lyanna___" Snow eating her food and runs to him "Snow" he kneels "Hi" He pets her. Jaime smiles and kisses Lyanna's forehead patting Reagan's shoulder. He put the blanket on them and back to their chamber.

》》》》《《《《

In Jaime's chamber, Jaime is turning pages in a book. Cersei opens the door and gets in looking around "Jaime."

"You won. One fewer brother. Must be proud of yourself. There's really nothing you wouldn't do, is there?"

"For my family, no. I would do things for my family you couldn't imagine."

》》》》《《《

Lyanna POV

In Reagan's chamber, I open my eyes as Snow moves me "Snow, stop" I hear Cersei and Jaime talking in our chamber and Lucaes wakes up too. I kiss his forehead "Hey" he giggles "Good morning" I put him next to Reagan "Snow jump next to him do not make a sound" Snow sits next to Lucaes. 

I head to the door to hear and watch them. Jaime's voice "Tyrion is your family."

Cersei's voice "He's not."

"You don't get to choose."

"I do, so do you. You can choose the creature that killed our mother to come into this world-"

Lucaes starts crying and I back to him and hold him "Hey, I'm here" I back to the door listening.

Jaime's voice "Are you really mad enough to blame him for that? He didn't decide to kill her. He was an infant."

Cersei's voice "A disease doesn't decide to kill you, all the same, you cut it out before it does. What do you decide? What do you choose?"

"The things I did to get back to endure all that, only to find you__"