Chapter X. OathKeeper

In our chamber, I stand take a deep breath, and put my hand on my belly. I walk towards the table and pour a glass of water. The door opens and Jaime gets in "What are you doing out the bed?"

"My bed rest ended and I am fine"

Jaime hugs me from behind putting his hand on my belly "Hey warrior" he kisses my neck and we feel the baby kick "I am fine thank you"

"You talking to him and making conversation"

"Yes because we are going to be great friends" I smile and we kiss "I love you"

I smile "I love you more, How was your training with Bronn?"

"Good, Do you think he did it?"

"As much as your family expects you to treat him as a monster, he loves you dearly Jaime, he may hate him but he couldn't hurt Cersei that way, poison is not his style, and Tyrion is a bookman, you should see him"

"I am thinking too"

"Your sister hates him because thinking he is the reason he killed your mother and he was just a child, he didn't see her, he didn't know how feeling to have mother and gods make Genna for him. Genna or Catelyn was a second mother to us but still hurts that we didn't meet ours, Go to him Jaime do not be you on him too, he has no one now, And my beautiful sister run away, he must be hurt"

"If you were Sansa would you runaway"

"From Tyrion of course not, he was treating her like a princess, Any woman wants a husband like him"

"Dear wife"

I laugh "Do not be jealous there is no man like you, Jaime. gods Tywin's sons"

Jaime laughs hugging me and we kiss.

》》》》《《《《

In the Throne room, I walk heading outside. Lyonel Dondarrion walks towards me "Lady Lyanna, How are you?"

I smile "Lord Dondarrion, I am fine"

"I did not see you since the wedding"

"Just bed rest" I put my hand on my belly "The babe coming anytime"

Lyonel smiles "Boy or girl"

"No idea"

"What do you want?"

"A boy"

"Whyn't a girl have your same beauty and warrior at the same time as you"

I look at him confused with a smile... 

Tywin Lannister walks in "Lyanna, Lord Dandarrion"

Lyonel nods "Lord Tywin, I am sorry for your loss" Tywin nods "So excuse me" he walks off.

Tywin asks "What does he want?"

"No idea, When such young man became lord and I know storms land with Stannis Baratheon"