Chapter XII. Betrayals

Narrator POV

In Dragonstone, the small council chamber. Legolaes, Aelor, Aemon, Daenora, Saera and Daella gather around the table. Daella says "If Jon Snow is quite right, that means we all died"

Aemon says "I read history and I read about the cold army and I thought it was just a mark or something is murder with cold blood but I did not understand that they are dead army"

Aelor says "Then How we make sure, Jon Snow saying the truth"

Saera says "Stark always says Winter is coming maybe their words did not mean the winter maybe the dead army"

Legolaes says "You are right, the ancestors always talk with codes"

Aelor says "I will not accept Daenerys as my queen"

Aemon says "Or me, we are family we must choose the one who will role by the family name"

Saera says "We will tear the family apart if we do not choose a wise one, I do not trust her"

Daenora says "Of course, we do not trust her. She has a fucking Dothraki, they will rape, murder and steal the people who we must swore to protect them"

Legolaes says "I do not understand How father, Prince Aeryn and Daemion accept this"

Daenora says "They must have a plan. They did not move any step without discussing it together"

Aemon stands "If they have one, We should have one"

Saera asks "What do you mean?"

Aemon says "Daenerys said it herself, we are in open rebellion"

Aelor says "And we have our own dragons"

Aemon says "We will not listen to them and we will not attend any meeting or give them our ideas"

Legolaes says "Two of us must head beyond the wall and make sure Jon Snow is right"

Daella says "Yes, Cersei Lannister can wait, The iron throne will not move if we are a little late."

》》》》《《《《

Lyanna POV

I and Laela in the chamber arguing "I am sorry that my throne by age, Lyanna"

"Did I say something else, I give them the land to give you the iron throne. And now they betray me and betray Jaime. That not what he agrees with them"

"Any plan we think with is now ended. My sons are in danger. My husband is Harrenhal alone trying to protect what we take. My throne is taken from me. Jaime is not here to rescue you anymore, Lyanna so wake up and move"

"When Jaime rescues me, Laela. This land we stand, he fights to take it from Stannis's men, Dragonstone his land. I am trying to protect what he left for me. I will not let him down again. I betray my own house for him. I did horrible things for love. I killed my own family men when I where hostage"

"And yet you left King's Landing with Lyonel Dondarrion"

"Are not you with me all the time, he is the one who told me to leave, he said he does not love me anymore, he choose Cersei over me. he said go and never come back"

"Lyanna, Luke is in danger because of you because he has Lannister's name and he is my son"

"I remember he is your son, my son died before my eyes, I remember and I will give you your throne, Princess" I walk past her outside.