Chapter XI. Pledged

In King's Landing the port, I stand watching the ships seal back to Dragonestone, the last ship waiting. Daeron approaches me and puts his hand on my back "Are you okay?"

"You killed me here and on the same day, I and Jaime was heading to the sept to break our vows"

"You do not know, How sorry I am"

I look at the dragons flying in the sky "I think I lost Jaime forever, he going to stay here with Cersei and we are still married. I feel something chocking me"

Daeron pulls me to him and tries to comfort me "I know this feeling"

"I do not buy what Cersei said"

"You think she is lying"

"Or make a trap, I do not believe any word of her"

"No one, Lyanna" smiles "You want to ride Jaegar with me"

I smile "Yes, I want to ride Jaegar with you"

》》》》《《《《

In Dragonstone, I hold Rhaegar's head on my chest as his ear on my heart. I walk barefoot on the sand as the waves hit my leg "So after that, I get angry and told my father that I want to marry your father and do not want to marry Jaime" I smile looking at the sunset "I think the moral of my story, I do not be happy after getting what I wish for"

Theon approaches me holding a crossbow and arrow and I walk past him. Theon follow behind me "We will talk" he gives them to me "Here"

I stop "What is that?"

"I want to talk with you" I look away not facing him "We need to talk" I sigh "You said next time I will piss you off you will shoot this arrow in my throat" I look at the waves "Can you please face me, I know you hate me, you have every right"

I face him "I do not hate you, You are my brother and I can not face you because every time I see you, I see Robb and you betrayed him so am I" I sigh "I betrayed Robb, I was there sending the regards, I thought these regards means they will send him to the wall with Jon not murder him with his wife and child and make fun of his corpse and put Grey wind's head on the body"

Tears fall from me "I and Jon twins but you and Robb were the same but I can not face you because I feel ashamed of myself for betraying my blood, I heard everything that happened to you and what you did for Sansa and I will not thank you because that what siblings do and that we are as father taught us, Theon"

Theon tears fall from him "I am so sorry"

I cry "I am so sorry too" I open my arm as hold Rhaegar tightly with my other "Come here" Theon hugs me "Remind me to shoot you next time you make me cry"

Theon laughs and wipes his tears "I will"

》》》》《《《《

The next day, In Dragonstone, my chamber. I sit on the sofa reading a book for Lucaes who is between my arms "So he rode his dragon and went to battle field___" There is a knock at the door "Come in"

Jon smiles "Hey, Luke" he mess his hair.

Luke smiles "Uncle Jon"

Jon asks "Where is Rhaegar?"

I stand and take Rhaegar out of his crib "Hey, babe" I head to Jon "Here"

Jon takes him "Hey, young prince" smiles "Hey, I am Jon"

I smile watching them.

Luke says "He knew my voice, he smiles every time I talk to him"

Jon smiles "Oh here he is"