Chapter IV. Forbidden Affair

Lyanna POV

It's nighttime in the courtyard, I am sitting with my horse, feeding him, Ros comes out of Robb's chamber wearing a dress, and she heads to Theon's chamber. Ros stops turning to me "Lyanna, you're getting prettier every day"

 Ros stops turning to me "Lyanna, you're getting prettier every day"

"What do you want, Ros?"

"The job offer is still ongoing."

"In your dreams, Ros"

Ros approaches me "Do you know how many men wish you" She holds some of my hair "While you are still a maiden" leaves my hair and smiles "Do you know how much you will earn?"

"Do you like having all these men inside you and everyone calling you a whore?"

"You and Jon are idiots" 

"Better to be an idiot than to accept your offer, Ros." sigh "This job will lead arrow in your heart" Ros tries to touch me and I grab her before it and put her hand behind her back "Don't forget that I am Lord Stark's daughter."

Ros laughs "You are a bastard daughter and you will always be that bastard" I push her into Jon "You will regret it, Lyanna, no one will marry you may be forbidden love but this beauty will never save you"

Jon turns to her "Go, Ros, that's enough" Ros looks at him and heads to Theon's room "Don't care what she said"

"Our father makes anyone talk about us because he didn't give us his name."

"What she wanted?"

"She offers to work with her" I walk past him to my chamber.

》》》》《《《《

In my chamber, I am burning from Ros's words, Won't anyone respect me? What is happening? I look at my dagger, Ros wouldn't say that on her own, Surely the brothel owner wanted me. I take my dagger and my cloak. I get down, take my horse, and head to the brothel.

》》》》《《《《

I arrive and take my dagger and before I get in the building, I pull from behind into a narrow lane, when I look it is Jon "Are you stupid or what? What are you doing here?"

"No one will respect us if we don't do it ourselves, Jon."

"Killing is not the solution to our problems."

"This is the solution for me. Kill everyone who opens their mouth for us. Cut their tongue or keep it by cutting their heads" 

"What happened since yesterday to make you on  your neve like this?" Someone is passing by but Jon comes close to me and puts the hood on my face. 

"What's the problem?"

"If someone sees you here, they will rape you and kill me after a good fight."

But suddenly we are terrified and pulled apart when we hear Jory's voice "Jon" He sees me "Lyanna?" Jory looks at us so I stare at Jon.

》》》》《《《《