Chapter XIV. The Victory Feast

In Winterfell, the great hall, The victory feast is sombre and quiet, even though the hall is filled to capacity. At the head table sits Bran, Sansa, Jon, Daenerys, Aeryn and Tyrion.

Jaime and I sit at the right table with the crowd.

Jaime turns his attention to me "Come on, Lyanna. Smile a little, you are alive"

Man toast "To your health."

I turn to him "It's been three days, Jaime, The burning meat still smells it"

Jaime puts his hand on mine "It will pass"

I smile looking at his hand and squeeze his "I know"

Jaime smiles "Oh, I miss that smile"

I shake my head looking away "I am going to sit with my brother, Ser Jaime Lannister"

Jaime nods with a smile "Fine, your grace"

I stand heading to the main table.

In the crowd, Gendry looks around. He turns back to the table where Sandor "The Hound" Clegane eats hungrily.

Gendry takes a drink "Have you seen Arya?"

The Hound turn to him "You can still smell the burning bodies, and that's where your head is at."

"I just want to thank her for___"

The hound cuts him "I'm sure you do."

"Look, it's not about that."

The hound gives him a look "Of course it's about that, you twat. Why shouldn't it be? The dead are dead. You're not."

The Hound takes a deep gulp of his wine. Gendry gets up, insulted. He walks the length of the hall to exit.

Aeryn notices him as he passes the head table "Gendry."

I turn to Aeryn while leaning my head on Jon's shoulder.

Gendry stops and faces him. The hall goes even quieter. Gendry approaches the main table "Yes, Your Grace."

Aeryn looks at me "Lyanna told me you're Robert Baratheon's son"

Gendry nods. Kenna and Ayla turn their attention watching their half-brother.

Daenerys looks at them "You are aware he took my family's throne and tried to have me murdered?"

Aeryn gives her a warning look.

Gendry to her "I didn't even know he was my father and my friends are my sisters until after he was dead."

Aeryn nods "Yes, he's dead. His brothers are too."

Daenerys wonders "So who's Lord of Storm's End now?"

I give her a death stare "Do I look invisible to you, Princess"

Gendry says "Queen Lyanna, Your Grace."

Arlan Donddarion stands "If you excuse me, your grace. Lyonel Donddarion my nephew was lord of Storm's End after Stannis Baratheon abandoned us, I think we should keep it in the family"

Aeryn to the hall "Storm's End men here accept that?" No one in the hall responds "Ser Donnel Swann"

Donnel approaches in the middle and nods "Your grace"

Aeryn to Donnel "You're the ser of Storm's End so tell me, people, there needs Donddarion rule"

I share a look with Jaime.

Donnel nods "We wanted Lord Lyonel to rule but he murdered with cold blood and Queen Lyanna rule us like he is still with us"

Aeryn nods "I think it is clear lord Arlan, they love their Queen but with her grace" to Gendry "I think you should be Lord of Storm's End."